**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Login issue compensation

For login issue compensation I got only one reward only and my alliance members got 4. Why? Give me all 4

Comments

• TermanioTermanio Posts: 17
    Be happy you got anything kabam normally says screw it and don't compensate cause they have no respect for their customers
  • phillybookwomanphillybookwoman Posts: 17
    I got nothing, along with another alliance member who got nothing. However, one other Alliance member got a ton of arena boosts and stamina. I was in the arena but hadn't made rank rewards when it went down. The guy who got rewards had made rank rewards before it went down. Seems like Kabam is leaving us other non-ranked folks unrewarded. This is like the 3rd or 4th time I tried to do a grinding on an arena event and fell short by less than 10,000 or robbed of time to complete. I am getting very discouraged by the fact that no matter how much I grind I can't get anywhere. I luke the game and have been playing for over 2 years now but these recent changes have me reconsidering whether to continue on.
  • Sgt_BallcrusherSgt_Ballcrusher Posts: 26
    The compensation is a joke. We got spit in the face really. Would be nice to finally see a conpensation that even comes close to compensation. The sad fact is we get so many times we are compensated that shouldnt have happened to begin with. Ugh. This game. Thats why i dont bother spending money anymore. Obviously they are not spending it wisely. What game doesnt have a 24 hr aupport team that is a 24 hr game. Idiocy.
  • devil_jeffdevil_jeff Posts: 36
    frankly speaking, i don't want to be compensated. I just want a fxxking functional game to play with. IS that too difficult to comprehend? kabam please get your shxt together and solve the problem and not compensate with shxt and keep the game broken..
  • SsKkIiEeSsKkIiEe Posts: 2
    Did not get compensation.? Was not expecting it too but if other Android users got compensation then why dont me..??
  • devil_jeffdevil_jeff Posts: 36
    SsKkIiEe wrote: »
    Did not get compensation.? Was not expecting it too but if other Android users got compensation then why dont me..??

trust me, the compensation is next to nothing. I've seen posts of players getting compensation that is of no use at all. By the way i got nothing and i'm not interested in the compensation as well.
  • SsKkIiEeSsKkIiEe Posts: 2
    I got you jeff.. my point is why the hell i have not recieved any damn **** inspite the fact im too Android user and i did face login issue..