**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hood vs Special Attacks

Good day Kabam:
I'm lv60, beat Labyrinth, Act5.2 etc etc. I say this just to let you know, I know what I'm doing in game. I would like for the Code Team to look into this for me, Hood vs Special Attacks. I'm attacking with Dr.VooDoo in AQ Map5 vs Hood & Hood used his lv2 Attack. I evaded the whole attack & Hood activated his Invisibility....everything is working the way it should....then I intercepted him with 1 attack that landed & I activated my lv2 Special Attack with Dr.VooDoo...then something happened that should not have happened...."Hood Punch me out of my Special Attack"

Yes you are reading this correctly....Hood punched me out of a Special Attack.
Is this a Bug?
Should this be happening?
Are all Champions equipped with the ability to punch (attack) an opponent Out or better said through a Special Attack?

Can someone from the Code Team get back to me on this matter.?

I'm not upset at all...I just want to know what's going to happen going forward.

Thank you for taking some time out to answer this.

Comments

• DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Did hood punch you out of the FIRST PART of the sp2?
  • 4thYellowFlash4thYellowFlash Posts: 28
    DLegend wrote: »
    No he didn't. & all Special Attacks have Invisible Frames, so non of his attacks should have stopped me or even landed.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    DLegend wrote: »
    No he didn't. & all Special Attacks have Invisible Frames, so non of his attacks should have stopped me or even landed.

Might be a bug with hood's invisbility ability. Hood's invisibility doesn't affect special attacks right?
    Not just Hood, all Champions should not punch through Special Attacks. the Special Attack Animations always keep there Animations & nothing should slow down or stop them from competing.
  • Ashraf359Ashraf359 Posts: 53
    not so sure quake aftershock can stop you from special atack .
    Ashraf359 wrote: »
    not so sure quake aftershock can stop you from special atack .

That's her Stun Skill. Stun can stop an Animation. I'm talking about Punching. Normal attacks should not stop the animation of a Special Attack.

Makes Sense
    Ok.....so will Kabam get back to me on this topic?