**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I use one of my mutant awakening gems?

I’ve had 2 4* mutant awakening gems for a while now, one for around a year or so. All my mutants are already awakened except xface. Only mutants I’m missing are iceman and archangel, but I’ve pretty much given up on ever getting them. The crystals refuse to cough either up, instead giving me endless dupes on any other mutant. something comes up in life every time one of them shows up in arena preventing me from getting them there. Since cyclops is so effective should I go ahead and just upgrade him from bronze to silver? Would he be even more effective? And I laugh, heartily even, at any suggestion of waiting for Sabretooth or bishop. That just doesn’t happen for me.

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Well I mean there's no rush to use them...and if you are not going to use cyclops there's no point in spending one on him. Then again, he is VERY effective
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    I work off the theory that if the champ wont dramatically improve my roster, don't waste the gem.

Im sitting on tech and mystic gems, the tech I have had for almost a year as well.

I know if i used the tech gem on a second rate champ just to use it I'll pull SL or Spark a week later.