**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

who should i awaken

Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Should i awaken gwenpool, x23, or nebula?

who should i awaken 34 votes

Gwenpool
41%
Spity68wSWeaponXTonyStarkMaximumCrashF4k3_GaM3rSac123_TurbulentUrFacexananabananaMy_SuperiorGarbageDispose9BahamutAckbar67Scarlett_TheTaquito 14 votes
Nebula
0%
X23
8%
MattyloLOИEWOLFrataclans 3 votes
Someone else
50%
AfridHeroBoltsySpeedbumpZzyzxGuyMasterTroller42AlCapone2727Cd217Savio444ShaheerFIazGeneralDCnadeem_inayatLj2play_Josegee2321ElitehunterNext2HellLeanonymous214Emmanuelcoast 17 votes

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Someone else
    I remember when I started playing we got a 4 star awakening gem as a gift, due to I think problems with the game. It was a long time ago, I didn’t know awakening gems where quite hard to get so I went and gave it to my civil warrior, who was my 3rd 4 star champion, currently at rank 4 for some reason. I remember being so happy. Still hate myself for it. But yes sometime when you have a awakening gem, you shouldn’t use it because you can like me, wait till you get someone who really needs it. I currently have one of which I’m saving for Blade.
  • LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Posts: 128
    X23
    Are you talking about 4* champs?? If it's a 4* Gi for X23 ad you can use her for ROTL, ROL she's just so awesome... Best chmp that Has a Huge Regeneration and Bleed as well..
  • LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Posts: 128
    X23
    Gwenpool just has a ability that she won't die With special attacks after she hits to 1% health... And she's Good Unduped to... I've done her 4/40 and will go for 5/50 even she's unduped...
  • Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
    They are all three stars. They are all rank 3/4.
  • Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
    i am only level 28. I have 4 star rank 2/5 voodoo, 4 star hyperion rank 1/5, gwenpool, nebula, and x23 as my go to team. srry. im newb
  • Someone else
    If these are your only options, waiting is better for now.
    Gwenpool and X23 are awesome even without duping them. Gwenpool is currently my top 5* R4 champ and she is just wow.
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Neither of these champs are really worth a generic awakening gem imo. MAYBE Gwenpool... but even at that, I wouldn't do it. They are all very good unduped. Save that generic for someone who benefits from it greatly like Voodoo, AA, Wolverine, SL, Blade... it's a very valuable rare gem. You won't regret saving it trust me... time will come when you pull that god tier that needs that awakened ability and you'll think of all us telling you to wait! :D