**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for an alliance in which everybody plays?

We are a 3M alliance looking for just a few more really active players.
Refrain who plays only once in a while! :o:/
We like to play and we do it every day :smile:

We are doing now AQ : 4.2.4.2.2, AW: 3 per week and try to reach 100% milestones in every event except arenas.
All active players above lvl 40 are welcomed! (8 champs 4* 3/30 to participate in AW).

We use Line app to coordinate. That is a requirement! even if you don't talk very much, but you participate in the coordination and follow the instructions when needed. It is a must for us!
To join add the leader on line: Cross_Hawk
Alliance game tag: TNTRO

Comments

• Options
    Joe_vj76Joe_vj76 Posts: 30
    i play everyday and am looking for similar alliance but one that is very active. meaning everyone joins AQ and AW. I'm a decent player and would be interested. My current alliance has almost 30 players but only half are active. My IGN is JOE.VJ. If interested pls invite me. TQ
  • Options
    Hit me up on line with your top 15 champs to see qualifications "Stephen smoakes est" or in game "smoakes12"
  • Options
    Cross__HawkCross__Hawk Posts: 126
    Recruiting season has started.
    We need active players above lvl 45, with at least 11 4* champs rank 3 lvl 30 (to be locked in AQ and AW).
    We offer you 3 wars per week and 5 AQ per series, map 4.4.4.2.2.
    For more info add me on Line App:
    Cross_Hawk
  • Options
    Cross__HawkCross__Hawk Posts: 126
    We need active players above lvl 50, with at least 11 4* champs rank 4 lvl 40 (to be locked in AQ and AW at same time).
    We offer you 3 wars per week and 5 AQ per series, map 4.4.4.2.2.
    For more info add me on Line App:
    Cross_Hawk