**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Increase gold in rewards

Everything is updating 5* r4 now you can take them to rank 5 6* are now introduced rewards were updated to better but
I still can't see even 1 event that has gold increased I am struggling with gold not only me I had some players in my alliance complainiing of not enough gold
Guys is anybody struggling with gold like our alliance
May I know if kabam have intentions to
increase gold rewards or not ?

Comments

• gasmaskdudegasmaskdude Posts: 40
    Grind arena till you hate yourself, if you want a lot of gold grind the summoner trials as there is no cost to enter it but rewards you with gold for every win.
  • javedahmed56javedahmed56 Posts: 86
    Gold Event should be held every 3 months to solve the problem
  • I'm really curious who is the idiot that flags these posts! I have just posted the same request, the gold rewards are incredibly bad. I can't even rank up my 6 star and I always do some arena for milestones and do all the monthly quests and still can't get enough gold.
  • concepcion29concepcion29 Posts: 42
    I agree that the best way to get gold is still by grinding arena. Even if you're not able to grind out arena all day/night, even doing it for a few hours everyday adds up. If you win all 3 fights in a basic arena that will award you 375 BC. 133 fights will net you 50k BC which will get you 25 arena crystals (10 if you go for the uncollected arena crystals). Depending on RNG you could get about 200-300k gold from those crystals. Yeah it may seem like a lot of work but it really helps in the long run. I like to grind arena while I'm watching a movie/show at home with my wife, which helps pass the time because it doesn't feel so tedious.

Also, if you're not in desperate need of T1A, T4BCF, or T2ACF then you could also use glory points to stock up on gold crystals. I believe they reset every 3(?) days and you can buy 5 each time with about 325 glory. If you're in an alliance that is fairly active in AQ then you should be racking up glory faster than you're spending it on gold crystals. I've found that opening up 100 gold crystals gets me roughly 300k gold.

So there are definitely other ways to get gold BUT I do think that the gold rewarded for completing fights/quests should definitely be increased. Only receiving 300-600 gold after each fight on an event quest is not nearly enough to take a 5* to 5/65 or a 6* up to 1/25. It should definitely be scaled up to match the champs that are relevant at that point in the game, which are now 4-6*.
  • DJSergyDJSergy Posts: 170 ★★
    Its just bad gor the game that most players that grind occasionally and also spend occasionally on good offers are struggling with gold to keep up with game progression.

Some offers like the t4b and t1a i just let pass because i don’t even have the gold to rank up my champs. Also we stopped doing map6 cause of the gold issue and some of us finally got a suitable champ for LoL but don’t really want to so it because of the gold situation ( end game items from LoL like t4cc t2a are just gonna sit there)

So kabam please fix the gold problem and let players progress and strive for end game items. At then end, it will mean more players striving for end game content which wil mean more $$$ from us to you. Gold shortage is not giving you any revenues and is hurting the game
  • Biro wrote: »
    Everything is updating 5* r4 now you can take them to rank 5 6* are now introduced rewards were updated to better but
    I still can't see even 1 event that has gold increased I am struggling with gold not only me I had some players in my alliance complainiing of not enough gold

Play arena and u get millions of gold from there ,dont need more gold
  • Biro wrote: »

Play arena and u get millions of gold from there ,dont need more gold

Damn, you just solved everyone’s gold problem! Wish there was someone like you in every gold thread! You’re a lifesaver!
  • DJSergyDJSergy Posts: 170 ★★
    Lol people who spend hours grinding and telling everyone thats the solution for the gold issue are just hilarious.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    DJSergy wrote: »
    Lol people who spend hours grinding and telling everyone thats the solution for the gold issue are just hilarious.

m5ijnkpxopvv.png
    Truth hurts @DJSergy but that’s the solution
  • Stara99 wrote: »
    DJSergy wrote: »

m5ijnkpxopvv.png
    Truth hurts @DJSergy but that’s the solution

Damn, you just helped all of us looking for answers with your solution! Thank you! It did hurt but you speak the truth, I too will try to waste most of my days! Much appreciated!
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    Doesn’t matter to me. While people are crying about gold on forums rather then using that time for arena I’ll be ranking all my 4&5*. 🤫 c’est la vie 🤫
  • Stara99 wrote: »
    Doesn’t matter to me. While people are crying about gold on forums rather then using that time for arena I’ll be ranking all my 4&5*. 🤫 c’est la vie 🤫

Thank you! Those couple minutes I’m on forum throughout my lifetime can really make me 58mil gold! You’re so logical, I praise the ground you walk on!