**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Remove "Request for Help"

Is there a reason why once we finish a round of arena our champs simply cannot automatically queue for 'help' for our alliance?

Seems silly that we always have to do this ourselves manually - time consuming and buggy to be honest.

This week especially every other time I go back into arena, all the champs I already requested to refresh are again asking me to refresh.

Comments

• SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    I agree. It's way too time consuming to spam-tap your screen just to refresh. Even when you try going back into arena after an hour, it somehow doesn't process some champions that you have requested help for.

Fix it Kabam.
  • I don’t have much of a problem with it, I would just like them to put those champs at the bottom that I can’t use.. it’s stupid that you either have to scroll down or tap that help request on one champ like 5 times before it registers.
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    The millions they get from Blade GFMCs aren't enough to retire the hamsters.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    They should remove the feature as it makes the game underperform.
  • Romario26 wrote: »
    I don’t have much of a problem with it, I would just like them to put those champs at the bottom that I can’t use.. it’s stupid that you either have to scroll down or tap that help request on one champ like 5 times before it registers.

Another option I wouldnt mind.

Perhaps a 'default filter' we can set so all those requests to refresh go straight to the bottom instead of at the top.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I would be happy if the entire help system was eliminated. Barring that, I'd like it better if it was completely automated. It doesn't add to my enjoyment of the game whatsoever, and it wastes a cumulatively significant amount of time between arena rounds.
  • 1stKing1stKing Posts: 47
    The time it takes to ask for help is what makes it so annoying. At least to me.
  • 1stKing1stKing Posts: 47
    5 seconds wait time per champ before you can request help for the next is too long. Give us a request all button.
  • 1stKing wrote: »
    5 seconds wait time per champ before you can request help for the next is too long. Give us a request all button.

anything really.. this system is just outdated.

I guess the quick fix would be to eliminate altogether, but knowing Kabam they will really want to make this into a project and change it to something better.

But first, they need to knowledge this system is (poop emoji)
  • Eliminate the help mechanism altogether. Reduce the champ and quest energy recharge times accordingly, find another way to distribute 7k loyalty per week, and the problem is solved. Is there anybody who enjoys the process of trying to request or give help? Is it an integral part of the game that will cause the MCOC universe to implode if it vanishes?
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    I’ve gone a few times where I use my 5*’s in the arena and after the set of 3 fights, they won’t be at the top with the help icon, they’ll automatically go to the bottom as if I had already hit the help button. It’ll do that for every 5* in that session. I’ve tested this and they are not really in help mode. Once I refresh the game they’re back at the top with the help button. I’ve asked my alliance and they won’t see them in the help list until I refresh the game and tap the icon :(

Anyone else have this happen to them?
  • Thebgj01 wrote: »
    I’ve gone a few times where I use my 5*’s in the arena and after the set of 3 fights, they won’t be at the top with the help icon, they’ll automatically go to the bottom as if I had already hit the help button. It’ll do that for every 5* in that session. I’ve tested this and they are not really in help mode. Once I refresh the game they’re back at the top with the help button. I’ve asked my alliance and they won’t see them in the help list until I refresh the game and tap the icon :(

yes, happens to me very often. Didnt happen to me that much before.. then again I did not play arena much previously nor did I have much of a roster to notice.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Remove the help system altogether, it only saves a minuscule amount of time. or push them to the bottom once we use them.
  • They should fix help because when the amount of helps needed for an arena champ refresh I have to request help again they need to fix it
  • grud9egrud9e Posts: 85
    This has been brought up in Suggestions numerous times.

I wish they would acknowledge this problem and topic, and do something about it.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Put 1k loyalty in the weekly calendar with the shards and do away with it all together.
  • grud9e wrote: »
    This has been brought up in Suggestions numerous times.

I wish they would acknowledge this problem and topic, and do something about it.

Come to think of it, I think I recall something similar regarding this. Alas here we are.

Now that we have the new arena would be nice they look at this particular system. Everyone here seems to be in agreeance
  • grud9egrud9e Posts: 85
    I wonder if kabam will comment on this.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    This is one of the best ideas that has come along to remove something utterly useless. The fact that you're already with an alliance should automatically trigger this "help."

Honestly this request for help is probably (sorry Mike and other admins) is really such a useless "feature." It annoys the living daylights out of me and I could use all that pressing on other more important things in the game.

I hope the next major update remove this extremely useless feature.
  • Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    YES PLEASE!, this is really tedious, it takes a lot of time per request, add a button to ask for help for all champions or change the current system
  • SværdetSværdet Posts: 9
    Thebgj01 wrote: »

Yes, happens often.
    I have reported it to Kabam, who asked for video evidence - never got around to sending them that
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Twice yesterday the game allowed me to refresh my own 5* champions...
  • mugichamugicha Posts: 50
    i agree.
    It is troublesome to push.
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    agreed. It's worse than useless. I purposely DON'T request help because of the lag it causes. while you're removing the bases tab, remove the HELP feature all together.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Total agreement. I want to fight, I don't want to spend 20 minutes tapping the help button for 800 requests. This seems really silly and is probably legacy from the early days of the game. Let's make this a better experience somehow Kabam.
  • totally agree with that. even the champs which are in need of help should be placed at last like how after we ask help the champions go to the bottom of the roster. kabam should introduce a help button like how it appears on the champs after the fight next to the boost button.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    It's easily 5s per request, between pressing the help button, it processing the help, and your ability to press help on the next champ.

That means 15s per arena match. Even a round of only 10 arena matches will spend ~150s, or 2.5 minutes, simply requesting help.

It's absurd.