**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I Awaken My Wolverine? ( 4 star )

TG576TG576 Posts: 8
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I Just Recieved A 4 Star Wolverine And Was Wondering If He Is Worth An Awakening Gem? Is he like archangel where you just don't need to Awaken him or like Dr Voodoo where you need to Awaken him for him to be good?

Comments

• chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    TG576 wrote: »
    I Just Recieved A 4 Star Wolverine And Was Wondering If He Is Worth An Awakening Gem? Is he like archangel where you just don't need to Awaken him or like Dr Voodoo where you need to Awaken him for him to be good?

He is one who kinda needs to be Awakened to be God Tier... BUT he is still really good even when not awakened.

I don't have him other then a 3* but I think his Sig give a lot more health regen making him a lot better. I would say he needs his sig more then AA does... but he is not bad without it. I would say he is definitely worth a Mutant Awakening Gem (maybe a Generic too but I am not sure about that... maybe someone else who is more knowledgeable on Wolive can answer that).
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    yes
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Is this a mutant gem or a generic one? What other champions do you have/use? I am sitting on a mutant gem and Wolverine is my only mutant worthy of awakening who isn’t already. But I decided to wait and see what Bishop and Sabertooth are like before I drop it on him.
  • TG576TG576 Posts: 8
    By the way I have a MUTANT awakening gem not a generic if you were wondering
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    He's already great, but I'd awaken him which allows more Regeneration and more.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Absolutely awaken him. It may be a long time before you pull him again or it might be two weeks...always a gamble. Unfortunately his sig is one that slowly gets better so instead of gaining a lot in the first 20 he continues to get better at sig 70 imo. Be prepared to dupe lots of sig stones into him. He's arguably the best regen champ in the game. He will save you lots of units in the long run. Great questing and map 5 champ. He will serve you well for a long time. Congrats on a great pull. Unless you have red deadpool definitely worth awakening.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    YES!xtmkz13ahu9q.png
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    5w3gtdv8kjzl.png
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★

Then yes no question... use it on him ;)
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355

Oh man, Class Mutant Awakening Gem?! Even a bigger yes now lmao, no question!
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    5w3gtdv8kjzl.png

is your top champ symbiote spidey, agent venom?
  • TG576TG576 Posts: 8
    gohard123 wrote: »
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    5w3gtdv8kjzl.png

is your top champ symbiote spidey, agent venom?

Nope.. it should be a 4 star OG Thor
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    4* 5/50 yes
    but under 5/50 no
  • LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Posts: 128
    Without a doubt, Awaken him.. Best regeneration, bleed champ...