**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I rank 5 Void

Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
I've wondering how people feel about him and if he's worth rank bring up to rank 5 and what you would use him for.

Mine is currently under duped at rank 4 and I like using him I'm just not a 100 % sure what I'm going to use him for and was just trying to get some more input on him and what he would be good for.

Comments

• Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    if he were duped I'd say go for it if you have the science cats
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★

So only if he's duped ? Is he really that bad unduped?
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★

So only if he's duped ? Is he really that bad unduped?

Yes. Very much.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    He's not bad unduped but his damage output is much lower. Duped he's awesome. He's great against regen and power gain champs and nodes. Unduped he just sort of stops the regen and power gain, duped he reverses it. Also duped the uptime on the reversal is much more constant. If you don't have any champs that can currently stop those things it would be worth ranking up but if you do I wouldn't hurry until duped. He also lowers evade and critical rating but most people focus on the regen and power gain. I use mine everywhere. He's great in war offense and these new trials. Don't forget he's incinerate immune also so he's great for Mephisto.
    Do you think he's worth a generic awakening gem or a science one ?
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    4* or 5*?
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    He's the best science champion so far. You should definitely R5 him. If he's duped. He's good for both attack and defence.
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    Do you think he's worth a generic awakening gem or a science one ?

I would say he's worth a Science gem. He also needs a high sig level, though. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about using a Generic on him. He's amazing when he's duped + high sig, though.
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    4* or 5*?

4*