**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for an ally to join our Alliance

Hi everyone!So me and my friend are looking for a new ally!I will be honest,we are both loyal,active and skilled players(we handle 5x5 without resources and have experience from tier3..old system..war,clearing our lines till minibosses without deaths(maybe giving a death sometimes at minibosses)!Our profiles don’t do justice to us but its fair to understand that prestige is also important(our current one is around 4100)!I promise we will both work on that and in a weeks time(we both been saving some resources and shards for blade!) we will be upgrading our rosters pretty well both offensively and defensively!Give ius a chance and we will live up to the expectations!

Pm me on line, “leonbeni93” if you are intrested!!!You can reply in this chat if you can’t find me on line!
Post edited by Kabam Porkchop on

Comments

• WTF???Just realised the title is misleading...i am just looking for an ally!
  • JohnPaulBusuJohnPaulBusu Posts: 85
    [VaEx] Vamp1re Extreme is looking for active members to join our alliance

We run map 4 all aq, do 3 wars per week, hit SA each week, and all we ask is that you be active and participate in all events, listen to what officers/leader have to say and above all else enjoy the game.

We also use line but its optional if you have but we would greatly appreciate it if you use it as we can communicate better with it.

If you want any more info feel free to contact any one of the officers/leader