**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Scarlet power steal still not right.

CropDusterCropDuster Posts: 743 ★★★
Every time her power steal kicks in it takes some of her power as well.This was brought up before Kabam did the newest update.
Can we do something about it now?

Comments

• colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Should've put this in bugs and known issues.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Should've put this in bugs and known issues.

Oops, coffee still hasn’t kicked in.
    I’m sure I will get flagged and it will get moved.

Just make another one. If kabam does see this they might move it to bugs and known issues.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Isn't this a known issue already? I think there was a thread on it last month maybe.
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Kabam does know about this and to my understanding it was "supposed" to have been fixed in the last update. As this is clear bull-squirt the team needs to fix this.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Isn't this a known issue already? I think there was a thread on it last month maybe.

That’s why I said “This was brought up before Kabam did the newest update”

Sorry for the misunderstanding. My point though was that I am sure the other thread will have an updated response regarding it though.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018

Of course it’s a known issue. It’s in the “known issues” thread , right? ;)

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/15/known-issues#latest