**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cutoffs for the new 5 Star Arena

2»

Comments

• mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    with those that bought the arena package the score will be much higher than normal to boost the scores as high as humanly possible. This then sets the bar for the rest of the arena's existence. just remember this arena will have skewed results.
  • AhazuAhazu Posts: 37
    Reading helps, but no problem, i post my previous comment again:

To make it clear. This Time it is not about grinding, as we used to. No common "grinder" can compete with 6-12h cooldown against "refresher". And because there only 150 who can get the 5 Star Champ and those will be the whales, they will not grind 24/7, they will just refresh all the time the 6 stars (again, i mentioned this several times in this post)

Because with refeshing the best Team you can do 150k Points or more in 1 round. Thats 15 m for 100 rounds. And no cooldown, so you just sit there and make 45m easily in 6-8 hours.

(And thats why the answer "if you ask, you are not ready" is BS. Its not about grinding, its just about how much units you wanna spend for refreshing)

So the question for any prediction is only: how much money are they willing to spend for killmonger.

As far as i calcullated 12k Units = 45 Million Points (means 300 rounds with refreshing, no cooldowns)
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    About three-fiddy
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    “If you have to ask, then you’re not ready”....or you can just throw out a number and it won’t come off as rude.

I’ll say 74mil

Closest guess gets an energy refill from me
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    I'm just gonna sit back and see what figures come up after the dust settles. Kabam is now the most notorious sadist mobile game company in the world imo: no transparency (keeping us always blind and in the dark), and sometimes throws in a bone for everyone to scramble on. Cruel, plain and simply cruel.