**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Would you like Gold realm to be permanently added to quests?

Chill510Chill510 Posts: 17
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
The state of the game currently is shifting towards 5* focus. Kabam, it’s time to just make the gold realm a permanent quest in game. I would happily keep buying refills to get my gold stash back up.

Would you like Gold realm to be permanently added to quests? 111 votes

Yes
81% 90 votes
No
18% 21 votes

Comments

• Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    There's already a gold realm. It's called the arena.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I get 200K a week just hitting milestones in feature and basis. Less than 100 fights over 3 days twice each.
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Every sunday would be nice
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Not everyone enjoys the arena of spending.
  • 410qb410qb Posts: 31
    edited February 2018
    They also put in tons of hours to get 4* champs which are now the equivalent of 2* champs since the release of 6* champs so what's your point @JC_ They do things all the time to let weaker players close the gap that's why they nerf champs when ppl cry about them. Its why a noob will pull a 4* medusa from their first phc. It's all just a money grab to rope you in. They don't want grinders because they can do things for free and Mark my words the money hungry empire will come for them soon enough
  • There still needs to be some kind of limit on it. Do it like once a day for a 12 hour period for a week every 4 months or something along those lines.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    @410qb

:smile: haha, I completely agree with you.

I might not have been clear, I was saying I think that’s why the grinders always vote against them adding gold realms. They don’t want other people having gold who haven’t worked as hard as they have.

But you are right, it is a business and at the end of the day they care a lot more about the spenders than they do about the FTP grinders.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    I get 200K a week just hitting milestones in feature and basis. Less than 100 fights over 3 days twice each.

Well, that covers donations. What about ranking up 5*s or leveling a 6*?

Gold is seriously scarce for those of us with jobs and families that can't grind arena, or find the monotony of it off putting. I do t4b, alpha, and hit the milestones on basic. BCs go to donations and at the end of it all, I'm barely ahead in gold.
  • concepcion29concepcion29 Posts: 42
    axelelf_1 wrote: »

Well, that covers donations. What about ranking up 5*s or leveling a 6*?

Gold is seriously scarce for those of us with jobs and families that can't grind arena, or find the monotony of it off putting. I do t4b, alpha, and hit the milestones on basic. BCs go to donations and at the end of it all, I'm barely ahead in gold.

Yeah I agree. I grind out arena for a few hours every day after work and I get a decent amount of battlechips. 40k per week goes to donations and the rest I convert to gold but it's not nearly enough to rank up all the 5* and 6* coming out. A gold realm weekly would definitely help.

• I think this is an easy fix for the lack of gold in the game. Replace the random catalyst map on Sundays with a gold map. Another thing that would be good is if they just add an extra 0 to all gold rewards
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    I have no interest in getting 4 star champs right now. If I do arena is for the gold. On the fence about the new 5 star arena as it requires even more gold than the rest.
  • 410qb410qb Posts: 31
    @SirTodd_83 That is a brilliant idea
  • PyrocixPyrocix Posts: 76

I'm so tired of morons giving this response. we are now primarily lvling up 5 and 6* champs not 4*'s. Takes over 1 million to r3 a 5* and 6*'s are much higher. What good is your 200k per week when at that rate, it takes over 1 month to lvl up a 5* champ??? This type of thinking is what's wrong with the game.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Pyrocix wrote: »

I'm so tired of morons giving this response. we are now primarily lvling up 5 and 6* champs not 4*'s. Takes over 1 million to r3 a 5* and 6*'s are much higher. What good is your 200k per week when at that rate, it takes over 1 month to lvl up a 5* champ??? This type of thinking is what's wrong with the game.

You forgot the fact most people at the area in the game where ranking up 5*s will probably be in an alliance running map5 so donations too.

So 200k a week would allow you to rank up more like 1 every two months.
    JC_ wrote: »
    @410qb

Because the arena grinders are sitting on piles of gold that they’ve put in tons of hours for..so they don’t want it to be super easy for everyone else.

At least, I think that’s their reasoning

Ya I guess so, they need some sort of reasoning to justify such an input of their life.

"I haven't seen the sun in a few weeks, but man look at my gold stash, noone is going to take that away from me"
  • im a arenaplayer so i dont need that realm. but i realize some players are low on that ressource.
    the thing is, if we had that realm permanently it would affect arenas, cause allot of players might stop to put up minimum points, fall out of the rank rewards and increase cutoffs for the percentage based rankrewards.
    the fact a 5/6* is expensive to rank... well they cost t2a, t4/5b and t4cc too. some ressources force you to play events, some aq/aw, some arena. if you dont play everyting you will allways have a shortage, if you play all areas of the game gold isnt the limiting factor.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    Romario26 wrote: »
    People that play arena and has a lot of gold will say no to everyone getting gold an easier way than hours of arena, I think they get off on others not having resources 😂 it’s like the best pleasure they’ll ever feel 😂

Actual truth to that. Why do I want to see someone rank up their champs and challenge me in different aspects of the game. If they earn it though more power to them if not oh well.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    If the gold realm were permanent no one would ever run out of gold. Might as well get rid of gold altogether at that point.
  • Chill510 wrote: »
    The state of the game currently is shifting towards 5* focus. Kabam, it’s time to just make the gold realm a permanent quest in game. I would happily keep buying refills to get my gold stash back up.

I think it would be fine if the gold realm was every 3 months and for 2 weeks each time
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Deadly2016 wrote: »
    im a arenaplayer so i dont need that realm. but i realize some players are low on that ressource.
    the thing is, if we had that realm permanently it would affect arenas, cause allot of players might stop to put up minimum points, fall out of the rank rewards and increase cutoffs for the percentage based rankrewards.
    the fact a 5/6* is expensive to rank... well they cost t2a, t4/5b and t4cc too. some ressources force you to play events, some aq/aw, some arena. if you dont play everyting you will allways have a shortage, if you play all areas of the game gold isnt the limiting factor.

While what you said is logical and true, what is illogical is that you run into people who grind arena and still do not have gold. However, I do not put up 20mill in the arena but do grind most if not all milestones in all arenas consistently *stares at almost 60k fights won in approximately 7 months, and the 200k gold stash*
  • Yess for those who cant do arena can do gold relm at least after every catalysts quest thing :D