**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blade !! Blade !! Blade !!

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
What is special about him, I have him as 4* as rank 4 duped , apart from regen , he has nothing extra ordinary which makes him special.

Good for AQ his regen is handy and can control but, he takes so much time to kill an Symbioid in AQ which I can kill much faster then with SL or SW or Drax or any other champ.

Danger sense - BS* , I don’t see his any use of this in regular fights , at least not in AQ , except dormammu... lol by the time I reach to dormammu.... blade is gone 😂 a dead blade danger sense .... No use 😂

Just a normal champ with good regen. Nothing much. Wasted my resources on him to get. Stupid me. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Hope anyone can point how to use him effectively, I could be wrong.

Comments

• The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    @Xthea9 Yeah this is proof you just don't know what's good about him yet not that he isn't good buddy.
    Everything @Primmer79 said is true!

Also, OP you missed that he shrugs off debuffs up to 95% based on power meter. His heal during block is very useful to negate block dmg which can be a pain in high end AQ or AW where block pen is high.
    Oh and power gain while they bleed, I can almost chain sp2's together with him once they start bleeding dude.

To add to @Primmer79 list at the bottom, Modok doesn't autoblock nearly as much.

Maybe he is just not for you but he IS very good. Add GR, Stark, Dorm and he is almost unstoppable.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Didn't Dorky Dinky Dave Do a video on this?
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Stara99 wrote: »
    Vince1976 wrote: »
    just to play devils advocate. but that doesnt prove he is any good. it does prove though that he is a high prestige champ and thus has to be in the top alliances roster

Lol come on really. If you don’t know the usefulness of blade then you aren’t a top mcoc player. Regen, huge bleed, bleed on parry, power gain, prestige, huge sp2 and danger sense (shut down magik).... Saves huge units instead of buying revives/heals.

You’re right about the usefullness but he’s right about the prestige. That Blade is the profile champ is due to both. He has high prestige and thus takes over that spot, but he’s also amazing so people want to rank him for more then just prestige.
  • Blade is one OP sob. Try watching some videos with him in it, especially AW videos. He basically allows you to faceroll all of the challenging content.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    just to play devils advocate. but that doesnt prove he is any good. it does prove though that he is a high prestige champ and thus has to be in the top alliances roster

I'm pretty sure those guys have Blade at 5/65 which does invalidate your point (it was a good point tho).
    I'm pretty sure if you R5 a Hawkeye he may be over high prestige champs. It's all about that R5.
    edited February 2018
    Saiyan wrote: »

I'm pretty sure those guys have Blade at 5/65 which does invalidate your point (it was a good point tho).
    I'm pretty sure if you R5 a Hawkeye he may be over high prestige champs. It's all about that R5.

I was just thinking the same thing. Those top guys rank r5 their 5* Blade because he's amazing and THAT is why that is their profile pic. Even they aren't sitting on a bunch of r5 5*s. He was chosen.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    user error
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Saiyan wrote: »

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. Blade being high prestige is a major reason of him being a r5
  • TheObiJuanTheObiJuan Posts: 43
    Clearly you’re a novice player and have missed the many threads and YouTube videos going into excruciating detail about what makes him a highly sought after utility champ. You don’t know about his L2 and bleed, you don’t know about his synergy. I mean, come on.

He is made to clear any path in AW and for top teams, AW is all this game is about.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    It’s so much more than prestige. All those players chose to use valuable t5b on him. To make him their sole maxed 5*. That says something. But OP where he truly shines is in high level aw. Maybe that’s why you have been unenthused
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    OP is just trying to create a "blade isn't that great" thread so people will stop saying he's OP and needs a nerf.

We all know the truth though, and you can bet Kabam does too. Lol.

I just pulled a 5 Star blade and had a skill awakening gem. Need one more t1a to r5 him.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Anyone remember when EVERYONES top champ was a 5* loki?
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    @MattScott

Go away. :neutral:

Jk. Wow, maxed out Blade. I’m jealous Bro. I feel like my maxed out 4* blade can rip through anyone, so I can only imagine how you’ll feel with a maxed out 5*. Congrats man.
    JC_ wrote: »
    @MattScott

Go away. :neutral:

Jk. Wow, maxed out Blade. I’m jealous Bro. I feel like my maxed out 4* blade can rip through anyone, so I can only imagine how you’ll feel with a maxed out 5*. Congrats man.

Need 1 more t1a still.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Wow , sorry guys but , a champ should be good based on his individual abilities, not depends on synergies. Also I have him as 4* , so the damage output is not what I thought he will have, the abilities explained in the forum, I didn’t see in real fights, I don’t have synergy champs. Will try more ..... as I said I need some insight so that I can use him effectively. Thanks for sharing guys.
  • WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
    Cant wait until he is nerfed. How about they bring DS and SW back. Kabam is full of ****. In high tier wars everyone's profile is blade and they just run through the map. What, does kabam want every profile to have Wesley's face!!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Webbdog wrote: »
    Cant wait until he is nerfed. How about they bring DS and SW back. Kabam is full of ****. In high tier wars everyone's profile is blade and they just run through the map. What, does kabam want every profile to have Wesley's face!!

You are going to be waiting a long time.
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    MattScott wrote: »
    It’s so much more than prestige. All those players chose to use valuable t5b on him. To make him their sole maxed 5*. That says something. But OP where he truly shines is in high level aw. Maybe that’s why you have been unenthused

😂 you just comment but never add value in the post. Try to use some brain 🧠, don’t worry it will remain the same but you will have a different felling.

Me saying that you’re not impressed because you haven’t got to use him in high level aw, is completely not of value?
    Just don’t use him, whatever you want man. But when you start getting destroyed by a rank 5 5* Dormammu as aw boss. Guarantee you think back to this post.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★

😂 you just comment but never add value in the post. Try to use some brain 🧠, don’t worry it will remain the same but you will have a different felling.

Me saying that you’re not impressed because you haven’t got to use him in high level aw, is completely not of value?
    Just don’t use him, whatever you want man. But when you start getting destroyed by a rank 5 5* Dormammu as aw boss. Guarantee you think back to this post.

It’s not that you try to impress people from your comments, just read yours and others , you never add value to the post. You just joke around in the forum, but some actually put thoughts and share. May be that’s not your forte. Never mind. BTW I pulled 5* last night 😂

iuoi3875cx00.jpeg
    Webbdog wrote: »

Right? I mean do they expect everyone to beat hard content with SL? Wait.........
    Wow , sorry guys but , a champ should be good based on his individual abilities, not depends on synergies. Also I have him as 4* , so the damage output is not what I thought he will have, the abilities explained in the forum, I didn’t see in real fights, I don’t have synergy champs. Will try more ..... as I said I need some insight so that I can use him effectively. Thanks for sharing guys.

That may be the old way of thinking in this game. A champ is now much more dynamic than they ever were in the past, that is why so many people want buffs for old champs. The abilities are MUCH more complex and so is maximizing them with synergies. Crit teams, stun lock teams, power gain teams, etc. have always made "that one champ" MUCH better for "that one thing you are trying to complete".