**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

DISCORD + Adults only [-SDF-]: Help Wanted

TL;DR - Click picture. interview on DISCORD

a684k9zvf55z.png

Looking for 1
~4500+ prestige
~300k+ total rating.
Adults only.
DISCORD required.

Standard AQ5x5 & AW.
Cost neutral donations.
Extremely low member-churn.

SDF is the longest running MCOC server on DISCORD.

JJW is
a member of the CollectorDevTeam.
is the owner of Collector Bot.
is the Cohost & Producer of the UMCOC Podcast.
is the Janitor-in-Chief of the Contest of Champions server on discord (UMCOC)

Now that you've read all that, scroll back up and click the pretty picture to talk to us.

Comments

• JaybeeRightJaybeeRight Posts: 23
    edited February 2018
    Casual commentary:

Looking for 1
    ~4500+ prestige *willing to negotiate, within reason
    ~300k+ total rating. *willing to negotiate, within reason
    Adults only. *definitely non-negotiable
    DISCORD required. *don't bother if you use Line, we don't recruit hairy women

Standard AQ5x5 & AW. *Maximum wars per week, we don't skip any
    Cost neutral donations. *He means they are cheap. Cheapest we've seen in awhile, actually
    Extremely low member-churn. *Except for the spot you're filling, of course :D

SDF is the longest running MCOC server on DISCORD. *The relevance is our stuff is organized and that JJW is a hipster.

JJW is
    a member of the CollectorDevTeam.
    is the owner of Collector Bot.
    is the Cohost & Producer of the UMCOC Podcast.
    is the Janitor-in-Chief of the Contest of Champions server on discord (UMCOC)
    is alarmingly fond of farm animals.

Now that you've read all that, scroll back up and click the pretty picture to talk to us.

• Honestly running 5x5 AQ alliance looking for 5 or so active players with some r3 and r4 5 star champs. If you have a group willing to drop alliance hit me up in line "Stephen smoakes EST" on line or "smoakes12" in games. Sparky top champ.
  • Smoakes12 wrote: »
    Honestly running 5x5 AQ alliance looking for 5 or so active players with some r3 and r4 5 star champs. If you have a group willing to drop alliance hit me up in line "Stephen smoakes EST" on line or "smoakes12" in games. Sparky top champ.

How are you going to try to hijack my Alliance thread?

So rude.
  • Smoakes12 wrote: »
    Honestly running 5x5 AQ alliance looking for 5 or so active players with some r3 and r4 5 star champs. If you have a group willing to drop alliance hit me up in line "Stephen smoakes EST" on line or "smoakes12" in games. Sparky top champ.
    611ir3vda0b9.png

None of these reactions will allow me accurately display my contempt for this. So an emoji will have to do: :s