**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[-M•D-] Marvels Dimwits - Newish Alliance looking for New and Growing Players

[-M•D-] Marvels Dimwits, Sister Alliance to [-M.M-] Marvels Morons

Hey everyone! I am building an alliance geared toward players who are taking their first steps in the game.

So, what does this alliance full of Dimwits offer you, and what are our goals? Well, lets take a look.
  • As a sister alliance to the Morons we can offer advice from players who are playing at a very high level in a mid-high tier alliance.
  • We're a fun and friendly group, and there is a chat that exists of players from both the Morons and the Dimwits.
  • We strive to help new and growing players with their rosters and gameplay skills, slowly rising in what we require in AQ from map 2 (currently) and slowly progressing to higher maps as our team grows. Our main focus will be this event as it provides the best rewards for ranking champs.
  • We plan to do the same in AW. We want to push as far as we can with our progressing skills and rosters, currently residing in Tier 18. There are no plans for requiring items for either AQ or AW.
  • Events we plan to push for all of them, but only requiring SA and Completion for the most part, the other events are optional and for the people who have the time to do them

So if you read that and like what it said. Lets move on to the next step, which of course requires more reading :). Well since you now know what we aim for, and what we can offer you. Lets see what we want to see from you.
  • Be ready and active for AQ: Nothing much, just be at a high enough level to run AQ and (almost) always use your top 3 champs for AQ. As stated earlier, we want to focus on this event as it provides the best rewards for ranking champs thus is why we need the best champs to score the most points. If you can't clear your own path in AQ, no problem, we're here to help you.
  • Participate in events, no point requirements as of yet, but events such as SA and Completion should come with progression.
  • Line App. Lets face it, the ingame chat system sucks, so we will be using the line app for the majority of our communication.
  • Be a team player. The emphasis here is on team, you should make your moves in AQ in a fairly timely manner and make choices that will benefit the alliance. For example, if you're going to be busy for an extended period of time, let us know ahead of time.

Finally, if you managed to sit through reading all of this, then props to you , but it must mean you are interested in joining this alliance in some way. So add me on the line app at Poisonvirgo to talk. My ingame name is Person1035.

Well, since now I've ran out of things to say, I guess its goodbye for now.

Comments

• Hey everyone, I'm back with an update.

We've been doing well in both AQ and AW so far, and progressing at a very fast rate. Our numbers have reached 17, so that means we are able to run two battlegroups for Alliance War now.

Of course, we would love to reach a full 30 to really start pushing in both AQ and AW. I hope to see you soon!

Add me on the line app at Poisonvirgo to talk.
  • Quick Bump.
    We are currently at over 20 players. We have been rotating between advanced and beginner tier in AQ, and slowly moving up the tiers in AW. We do as much as we can for events, but no requirements until we can get more players yet.

We require daily participation in AQ/AW/Events, so if you are inactive for 7 days+ without prior notification you will be removed from the alliance.

If you're interested hit me up on line at Poisonvirgo, and we can talk. Hope to see you soon!
  • Quick Bump.
    Status is the same as above.

Currently, we are running SA biweekly, as it is difficult to hit 265k every week, but we look to changing this once we fill up the alliance.

We require daily participation in AQ/AW/Events, and if you are inactive for 7 days+ without prior notification you will be removed from the alliance, this number will go down to 3 after we fill up the alliance.

If you're interested hit me up on line at Poisonvirgo, and we can talk. Hope to see you soon!
  • PoisonvirgoPoisonvirgo Posts: 41
    edited February 2018
    Bump
    Same status in AQ and AW. Over 20 members currently.

SA biweekly, save this week, open on Thursday. We plan on changing after we fill up the alliance to weekly.

We require daily participation in AQ/AW/Events, and if you are inactive for 7 days+ without prior notification you will be removed from the alliance, this number will go down to 3 after we fill up the alliance.

We have recently gotten players who seemed to be looking for instant gratification, we cannot grant you that. Building an alliance is a slow process. Building up to a full roster, and then weeding out the people who are not contributing takes time. So please, if you're willing to join us, be prepared to sit through a couple more weeks of hard times as we expand our forces.

• Bump, Still have the same status.

We have recently removed a couple of players who have either gone inactive or are unable to play.

SA is biweekly, opening this week with plans to change to weekly in the future.

We are still building an alliance, which is a slow process, by applying to our alliance, you are accepting that we are still slowly acquiring a bigger roster to grow together.

• Currently 20 members.

SA is biweekly, opening this week with plans to change to weekly in the future.

We are still building an alliance, which is a slow process, by applying to our alliance, you are accepting that we are still slowly acquiring a bigger roster to grow together.