**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Whiffing

Sometimes, when an AI does its heavy, my character completely misses him. You guys know anything about this?

Comments

• It's a bug and it is on the known Issues list.
  • WarofGodsWarofGods Posts: 43
    Slux83 wrote: »

YES EXACTLY LIKE THAT
  • Turbomech85Turbomech85 Posts: 10
    This is only my second post and I have been a loyal everyday player for longer than I probably should have. I've invested a substantial amount of time and money in this game, and for that I expect to be rewarded with a playable game with the content I fell in love with. At this point, I barely recognize the game that sucked me into this MCOC culture that I've become a part of. This whiffing issue is detrimental to the game. It causes players to lose valuable resources that they have paid for with time or hard earned money. It has cost me several fights, in all aspects of the game. As you are well aware, one missed step in this game and you're done. Please, Please fix the problem. If not fixed, this game becomes unplayable for me. Check my account. You'll see that I am a valuable customer who is willing to pay for something I love to do. My username is Theirs her. I will be expecting a response if you wish to keep me as a customer. Thank you
  • Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Posts: 153 ★★
    Whiffing is better now but I still see it happening. 2 specific instances:

Black panther vs tech symbioid using visions heavy attack style. Symbioid executed entire heavy attack, black panther moves in with a medium, black panther misses.

Black panther vs rhino. Rhino winds up for a heavy, pulling his arm back. Black panther moves in with a medium, black panther misses. Same thing happened with venompool winding up for a heavy.