**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How’s my progress for 4 months of serious playing?

Not bad for 4 solid months of working on my account playing everyday.c4mw5blhiwzb.png
10vaeyhw8rdm.png

Comments

• Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Wow. What ur total hero rating
  • EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
    yz2rifauqc2z.png
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Lmao quit lying dude there’s no way that’s 4 months. Only way that’s possible is you got a different account. Lemme see ur titles. U shouldn’t have more than like 12
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    That first row of 5 stars is insane
    @Hammerbro_64 I had the account since November 2016 I had 2 4 stars and retired for a year after playing for 2 months. Just started playing November 2017 and went hard trying to progress. I went from less than 50,00 to almost 200k rating. Here are my titles
    ywtkr5d7ac1l.png
    mpi84oqwl4pt.png
    q1hre1kudflq.png
    edited February 2018
    xdbh4oswp3bc.png

gcmai0zonp4v.png

gyjiumnl6yuc.png
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    That's definitely a lot of great champs you got in less than 4 months! Hope you keep going!
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    What reason would there be for this person to lie?
    vt9szy4p5qza.png
    ab91sr7fprv3.png
    i2s58d9625rs.png
    aixmdkq9pbhn.png
    i6pckwyxvb6z.png
    I’m trying to post all my titles but it’s not letting me due to my connection where I am so I apologize for all the blank posts I have a total of 14 titles
  • Seasoned summoner
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    Romario26 wrote: »
    Seasoned summoner

A well seasoned liar.
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Romario26 wrote: »
    Seasoned summoner

Yeah... his account is older than he is saying. Proofs in the photos. Nice champs, solid brag post.
    I had the account since November 2016. I had a grand total of 2 4star champs ultron and mordo. My account was about 30,000-50,000 rating. I quit my account after a couple months of playing. I logged back on this past November and played everyday for 4 hours at least. I’ve been grinding this whole time so I’ve been playing technically more than 4 months. But not at my level of playing now until this past November. That’s why I’m saying 4 months. Call it what you want. @BigTime @Lunchbox45 @Spicyslicer
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    I had the account since November 2016. I had a grand total of 2 4star champs ultron and mordo. My account was about 30,000-50,000 rating. I quit my account after a couple months of playing. I logged back on this past November and played everyday for 4 hours at least. I’ve been grinding this whole time so I’ve been playing technically more than 4 months. But not at my level of playing now until this past November. That’s why I’m saying 4 months. Call it what you want. @BigTime @Lunchbox45 @Spicyslicer

I will restate. We were mislead lol

• Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★

I am calling it. You have the title in a photo that shows your account is at least 26 months old. Fabricate the story however you want. If you are looking for us to rosterbate over your blade, then yeah.. congrats!
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Haha, there's no way you can get 12 5* in 4 months and dupe all those 4 stars also.

I have been playing 3 months and have 3 duped 4 stars with about four 5star champs. I'm in an 8 mil alliance and play real hard.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    If you haven't spent a dime on that account then you have won mcoc, no need to play further.
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Lol when I was at four months of progress I managed to have a 4* iron fist and 4* antman.
  • Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
    this is so bs
  • Daniel930702Daniel930702 Posts: 51
    Seasoned summoner for 2y account and you said u started on November 2016? You should get the title on Nov 2018. Nice try