**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I feel as if Kabam has been doin pretty great lately.

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
With all these events lately it has been very helpful to farm shards. I'm actually saving to do my first big crystal opening and these events and the new calendars have been killing it lately. Thanks

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I guess where I'm at in the game it's really helping me, and yes I've noticed the ai recovery timing too which needs to be fixed asap! But I'm loving the new events
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    Game play is at all time low.
    Bug fixes are at all time low.
    Kabam updates to the forum..all time low.
    Kabam support has been steady..at industry worst.

I would have to agree about getting more shards. I can barely notice the other things.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    I agree that there are a lot of new features and freebies, and that is great. I am a bit worried about damage control though. Them deleting comments and posts seems a bit desperate at times. And I understand them. But most of the times, posts and comments can be prevented with proper communication. And the best place to let players know about stuff is the in-game inbox. If we do not get notifications about the latest exploits to avoid or detected bugs on champions, it feels like a lack of transparency and will not help in this Players/Kabam relationship.

And they should be able to get notifications from us as well, from inside the game. Not everyone goes to the forums.
  • Great? It’s easy to get free rewards, monthly quests are easy with rewards that suit an easy challenge, special challenges are easy, act 5 was barely a challenge, arenas are so easy it’s one thing over and over, labyrinth is the only challenging part of the game and only thing I’ve spent units on, after 3 more runs it’s done.. doing pretty great is giving me something challenging that could or would stimulate a player like me. 4 paths in labyrinth down and total unit cost Isnt even 4 digits. Give me something worth complaining about, tired of complaining about gold.
    It's easy for everybody to complain for what Kabam ISNT doing right. But there's plenty of things they ARE doing right. I'm loving the direction the contest has been going lately
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    The best indicator of whether they are doing better or worse - is the user base increasing or decreasing? We are all still here, so obviously they are doing SOMETHING right ...
    NiteAndDae wrote: »
    The best indicator of whether they are doing better or worse - is the user base increasing or decreasing? We are all still here, so obviously they are doing SOMETHING right ...

Exactly.