**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lunar New Year Event

Comments

• HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Do we use units to send these gifts? I hate this idea as most times I don’t have any.
    Use gold or loyalty instead of units.

Na you don't have to spend any units. It should be essentially free rewards for doing next to nothing. All you have to do is login for the calendar and collaborate with your alliance to send free 1 to 1 red envelope tickets
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Do we use units to send these gifts? I hate this idea as most times I don’t have any.

Between the in-game message/gift package and the login calendar you will be able to gift 24 envelopes without spending any money or units.
  • Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    Solswerd wrote: »

Between the in-game message/gift package and the login calendar you will be able to gift 24 envelopes without spending any money or units.

You can actually gift 32 Envelopes in total. You get 8 from the in-game message and 24 from the Lunar Calendar. Also, you can’t buy any using money or units. They are only available via logging in and collecting calendar rewards.

Captain
  • Okay
  • Anyone else's game freeze when u go to send 1?
  • MsDominoMsDomino Posts: 72
    Great work Kabam. Really impressed with the rewards for no cost. Can’t tell you how much I love single AW revives.

You’ve excelled yourselves this time, credit where it’s due.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Lunar calendar looks good.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Hk171998 wrote: »
    I would like to join the contest
    Hk171998 wrote: »
    I would like to join the contest
    Summoners!

The Year of the Dog arrives in The Contest, and we hope you will help us celebrate with a Lunar New Year Event Calendar & Alliance Gifting Event!

During this event, you'll find Red Envelopes and Greater Red Envelopes containing Gold, ISO-8, Units, Hero Crystal Shards and Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals.

Summoners can also collect Red Envelope Tickets, which will allow you to gift Red Envelopes to your friends and Alliance members.

Lunar New Year Event Calendar
    This calendar will run from 02/16 (00:00 UTC) until 03/02 and contain 3, 4 & 5-Star Hero Crystal Shards, Units, Red Envelope Tickets and Greater Red Envelopes. But if you make it to Day 14 you will earn [ea7800]8x 5-Star Signature Stones[-]. Like previous Special Event Calendars, there are no grace days in the Lunar New Year Event Calendar.

Lunar New Year Alliance Gifting Event
    Gift friends and Alliance members Red Envelopes using Red Envelope Tickets and earn points towards the Lunar New Year Gifting Event!

Red Envelope Tickets can be found in the Lunar New Year Event Calendar. For this event, we've also awarded a Temporarily Gifting Badge, which will grant you the ability to gift Red Envelopes to your friends and Alliance members if you do not already have the ability to Gift.

You must gift at least two Red Envelopes to be eligible for rewards, which include Alliance Revive and Health Potions, Greater Red Envelopes and Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments.

All of this begins today at 4:00 pm PT (00:00 UTC) - don't miss out!
    Summoners!

The Year of the Dog arrives in The Contest, and we hope you will help us celebrate with a Lunar New Year Event Calendar & Alliance Gifting Event!

During this event, you'll find Red Envelopes and Greater Red Envelopes containing Gold, ISO-8, Units, Hero Crystal Shards and Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals.

Summoners can also collect Red Envelope Tickets, which will allow you to gift Red Envelopes to your friends and Alliance members.

Lunar New Year Event Calendar
    This calendar will run from 02/16 (00:00 UTC) until 03/02 and contain 3, 4 & 5-Star Hero Crystal Shards, Units, Red Envelope Tickets and Greater Red Envelopes. But if you make it to Day 14 you will earn [ea7800]8x 5-Star Signature Stones[-]. Like previous Special Event Calendars, there are no grace days in the Lunar New Year Event Calendar.

Lunar New Year Alliance Gifting Event
    Gift friends and Alliance members Red Envelopes using Red Envelope Tickets and earn points towards the Lunar New Year Gifting Event!

Red Envelope Tickets can be found in the Lunar New Year Event Calendar. For this event, we've also awarded a Temporarily Gifting Badge, which will grant you the ability to gift Red Envelopes to your friends and Alliance members if you do not already have the ability to Gift.

You must gift at least two Red Envelopes to be eligible for rewards, which include Alliance Revive and Health Potions, Greater Red Envelopes and Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments.

All of this begins today at 4:00 pm PT (00:00 UTC) - don't miss out!

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I really liked the event quest from last year, why can’t we have one this year? It would give people an excuse to quest more if the have already 100% both heroic and master. I’m just saying to would be nice to have one this year as well.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    We already have one going on.
  • Why they didn't put the offer of 5 dollar deal ??? In my account????
  • Any one can tell me
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    lalolustre wrote: »
    Why they didn't put the offer of 5 dollar deal ??? In my account????

Apple exclusive.
  • A_rock007A_rock007 Posts: 53
    420sam wrote: »
    Last year it was a full t2a from lunar calendar 📅
    I'm pretty confident on this

Actually it was not. It was the gifting event that gave t2 frags.
    wy33xzutqcgy.png

This was 2 year before i.e 2016
    I'm talking of 2017

P.s I'm playing from 2015

Nope, you're wrong. This is only the second year for the lunar event. Might want to check reddit and every other site out there if you do not believe me.

Last year it was in January and gave full t2a

No, the calendar did not! Proof:
    9mc58xroerjm.png

Ok you won
    Maybe i confused it with something else
    But there was a calendar last year that gave t2a

There were at least two calendars last year that gave a tier 2 alpha as login reward. One was the most recent Holiday calendar and there was another in the Spring or Summer (not sure honestly).

Yes spring calendar was for promoting groot (gotg vol2) I guess.
  • Hi im having some i problem with my other account. it appears to be not getting daily rewards of premium shards and the latest Lunar New Year rewards help?!
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Twittwit wrote: »
    So why can’t you buy red ticks to gift ?

It would be unnecessary...you will get enough free tickets for the whole alliance to hit all of the milestones
  • ron67mjrron67mjr Posts: 27
    Is there a way to acquire these red envelopes other than through the login?
    Okay you oh we have to be mindful that there is so many award prizes and gifting going on that one sometimes resembles another but every year it does get better.
    I would also like to mention that it doesn't matter who spends money and who doesn't the object of the game is to be relationships have fun and play a game so just because somebody spends their money and Rises to the challenge to be coming in a better position than those of us who can't what's the big deal we all still getting the same gratification of playing the game that's what matters doesn't it
    The red tickets are only given during the calendar event so that means for every red tickets you received which is 816 2150 those are the only ones that we can obtain and give away once those are gone we either have to wait till it's the next one is given or they come up with a way for us to obtain more
  • Dj_mphDj_mph Posts: 72
    So yeah, Calender today and no tickets?
  • Why kabam why u r not giving me a good 5star champion u giving all 5star garbage champion 😢😢😢😢
  • İs there any fight in lunar new year event
  • How do I get more "Red Envelope Tickets" ?
  • need an alliance for war i am a newbie
    Lvl 25 playing since feb 3
  • GETMEABEERGETMEABEER Posts: 1
    edited February 2018
    can we get a champions or items out of these envelopes? how?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Please can someone put me intouch with the relevent people, where i can put in a complaint. I am aware this game is chance based but over 6 months, with all the tasty bundle you put out etc i am not pulling anything at all. Bought at least 5 "increased chance" packages. Thats 25 crystals and zero 4 stars. Even useless ones. I've never asked this before but after opening this heamorage bundle i want my money back tbh please. My friends and ally members have disgusting luck every other day, im now months with nothing to show despite my grind.

I've been there. Crazy to see the same guys getting lucky over and over again. I stopped buying crystals ages ago for that reason but have finally had some luck the last couple of months. You can send a complaint from your phone but you will get a generic reply that won't be helpful. I've done it more than once lol.
  • What level do you have to be to gift?