**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why did MCOC go down early???

So I was in the middle of a fight with the 1st mini-boss (mordo) and I got disconnected as the final animation was ending.

Comments

• GOT_BOOSTGOT_BOOST Posts: 24
    BTW, I had 2 minutes still... I'm using this post to serve as a time stamp
  • penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    Dang that sucks
  • penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    I don't know what time it's meant to go down because I live in Australia
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Lol same here. Oh well, maybe they'll get things right this go around.
    over 120 hits - I hope the battle goes down as recorded - that was not fun
  • Jayg813Jayg813 Posts: 2
    How long is it usually down?
  • I was also in the middle of a battle and game goes down 2 minutes early. Maintenance should always start on the dot or even a little late, but never early because people have expectations of what they can start
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Because it's Kabam.

IT - terminology... similar to a server "going down" meaning the services went offline.
  • Injuries_IrkedInjuries_Irked Posts: 41
    So it went down 2 minutes early? Why will you even risk fighting the mini boss so close to maintenance time
  • CRE4TORCRE4TOR Posts: 39
    I'd like to know why it dropped early???? 2-3 mins early....finished a fight and before closing dialogue....game went down. Can you guys do anything correctly?
  • CRE4TORCRE4TOR Posts: 39
    Insight and communication....but you failed to abide by the time you've posted????why???
  • ALIENALIEN Posts: 34
    Seriously... why cut it so close?
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    6 minutes early for me. Started a LoL fight with 15 minutes to go.

Guys. It's wrong. Don't defend kabam idiots.
    So it went down 2 minutes early? Why will you even risk fighting the mini boss so close to maintenance time

I started 5 min prior... but the time the fight finished, there was still 2 minutes left.
  • I'm very surprised that anyone is suprised. I mean seriously kabam can't do anything right, I mean nothing at all, so why would anyone think they could tell time and not jack out our arena and aq fights.only thing kabam is consistent on lately is putting out a horrible product while giving their customers a huge middle finger.
  • TSC27TSC27 Posts: 2
    7min for me. I'm EST and went to make my move to fight the mini and the game was already down 10:53pm. Now I have to wait up so I can move before I go to bed. Otherwise we risk not finishing. Thanks once again kabam.
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    Doing any fight within ten fifteen minutes of the servers going down is very risky and it sounds like it didn't pay off for you
  • PrinceIndiaPrinceIndia Posts: 49
    i only want to know ..is there any compensation for delaying the AQ from kabam.
    verdict - fight not recorded BUT I still lost the health on my champ
  • I was on the victory screen after an aq fight when it happened. Came back to my champ at 1/2 health and had to fight again. Kabam needs to compensate people for this instead of shafting us and expecting us to spend MORE MONEY
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    People here are just so close minded. Do we need to rant about compensation again?
  • nopenope Posts: 134
    Sighsohard wrote: »
    6 minutes early for me. Started a LoL fight with 15 minutes to go.

Guys. It's wrong. Don't defend kabam idiots.

Who is flagging this? What's wrong with you? Do you get energy refills for doing so? Some of you people are beyond ridiculous. If maintenance is at a certain time, it's at that certain time. Not 2 or 4 or 6 minutes before. Everything is amateur hour now.
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    I must say on this it's ok to cut them a little slack. Not all machines actually run the same time. Servers get off on time and that's part of maintenance sometimes. It's not always fully preventable. Additionally you have to cut the devs some slack in this. Sometimes you get exhausted with these late night releases and are exhausted and tired of staring at the clock waiting to start. It happens. Of all they do this is annoying to some who get screwed I can't argue that... but cut them some slack on this one and just ask they are more careful in the future. But then again... like I said it may not have been their direct fault.
  • blynk_NZblynk_NZ Posts: 41
    GOT_BOOST wrote: »

IT - terminology... similar to a server "going down" meaning the services went offline.

Lol, he was meaning because he lives in Australia, he doesn't know what time the game was meant to go into maintance.
    I'm the same, I live in New Zealand. Most of the time I will ask someone how long before it starts so I know.
  • nopenope Posts: 134
    Yelin547 wrote: »
    I must say on this it's ok to cut them a little slack. Not all machines actually run the same time. Servers get off on time and that's part of maintenance sometimes. It's not always fully preventable. Additionally you have to cut the devs some slack in this. Sometimes you get exhausted with these late night releases and are exhausted and tired of staring at the clock waiting to start. It happens. Of all they do this is annoying to some who get screwed I can't argue that... but cut them some slack on this one and just ask they are more careful in the future. But then again... like I said it may not have been their direct fault.

In any normal situation, I'd fully agree with you. But, this is isn't a normal situation... All the issues snowball. They don't have to tho. The issues can be addressed and fixed, communication can be quick and clear. If that happened, the community that now flips out about every little thing would then be much more understanding.

We work around their timers, base our actions on starts and finishes of events and quests. The whole game is based around time. It's kinda silly when they can't get this right.