**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Repeat Crashes and Unending Spinning Wheel

EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
Repeatedly for the last few days I have been either dropped from matches and Arena fights, and when this happens if I try to log back into the game the Logging In... wheel or the Returning to the Menu wheel never ends. I've been locked out of Arena fights or been given losses as a result of this.

Today I was unable to finish the final Milestone in Crystal Splash by one set of fights. It also makes it impossible to even attempt a Legends Run if the game is unstable and dropping me from fights.

Android Galaxy S5 & iPad Air 2.

Comments

• Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Yeah same happen even a constant internet connection the wheel just spinning loading and loading i have to restart my game to plat again
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Me too. Seems to happen when I'm traveling through weaker zones. Used to work fine, if anything it might spin briefly, then back to normal, but now it doesn't stop. Like P Diddy.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Any hesitation in your internet connection will crash the game now. If my wifi would struggle (some dead spots inside the house), I used to be able to switch to 4G without problems. Now it will freeze and force me to restart.
  • Scud70Scud70 Posts: 77
    edited June 2017
    This is happening to me even on strong internet connections, when i go out of the app and can browse the net and other games like future fight are fine i assume there is enough bandwidth but the spinning wheel will keep going until the app crashes so there is a bug, also happening to 2 others in our alliance, 4g or wifi has the same issue.

I do have to add that this mainly happens after a fight has finished.

Android 7.0 and iPhone 6 10.3.1
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Scud70 wrote: »

Same. It's especially annoying in Arena when you have won a difficult match and the fight is not always saved by Fight Preserving Option (I'm completely blanking on the name of it). I've lost several fights in the last few days because the game dropped the victory.

I've played in two different location on two different devices and the problem persists.
    Ebbtide wrote: »

Same. It's especially annoying in Arena when you have won a difficult match and the fight is not always saved by Fight Preserving Option (I'm completely blanking on the name of it). I've lost several fights in the last few days because the game dropped the victory.

I've played in two different location on two different devices and the problem persists.

yeh i had one AQ fight which cant recover, and out of the 2 quest fights i had 1 restart and the other i lost half my health...
  • Yes!!! This has been happening to me for 5 days straight and kept me from my last milestone in arena, stole 3/4 health in AW and AQ and even in Event Quests. I'm constantly restarting the app but nothing works.
  • Me too, the spinning wheel just spins and never stops even though I have a strong internet connection. Only way to fix it is to force close and reopen the app. Then the fight restarts and my champion has lost half his health even though I won the fight with full health
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Il_JooO wrote: »

It isn't just at the end of fights, though. It's happened on login so that I can't even play, when going to different tabs, and when changing Battlegroup views. Please fix this.
  • VeggettaVeggetta Posts: 42
    Ir happened yesterday and then again a free minutes ago. Champion boost, revive and health things all wasted. I would actually like this happening at least once when losing a fight and not only after winning.

It isn't just at the end of fights, though. It's happened on login so that I can't even play, when going to different tabs, and when changing Battlegroup views. Please fix this.

yeh i usually get that after i have had the spinning wheel issue, where it wont log in or gets stuck at menu changes. I usually have to go to 4g then it connects (after crashing out yet again that is) then turn on my wifi and sometimes that fixes the issue. I agree with other that its become even more sensitive when wifi isnt strong but like i've said i can browse the internet just fine ... just the game gets stuck if it doesn't connect instantly or something.

yeh i usually get that after i have had the spinning wheel issue, where it wont log in or gets stuck at menu changes. I usually have to go to 4g then it connects (after crashing out yet again that is) then turn on my wifi and sometimes that fixes the issue. I agree with other that its become even more sensitive when wifi isnt strong but like i've said i can browse the internet just fine ... just the game gets stuck if it doesn't connect instantly or something.

I missed the login rewards one time because it wouldn't let me log in. The sad part is, I don't know if it was from this bug or when the Android servers went down. It's really sad when there are so many problems that the users don't know which one is occuring, Kabam.

I missed the login rewards one time because it wouldn't let me log in. The sad part is, I don't know if it was from this bug or when the Android servers went down. It's really sad when there are so many problems that the users don't know which one is occuring, Kabam.

yeh i came to the forum to see if anyone else is having issue's since me and 3 others in my alliance mentioned it and didnt know if this was still the same android login thing or a new thing.. however i did get the issue once on iPhone but i think its more and issue with Android as i've now had it over 6 times ... i now cross my fingers every AQ/AW fight as my connection issue can cost the alliance crystals or war wins ...
    edited June 2017

yeh i came to the forum to see if anyone else is having issue's since me and 3 others in my alliance mentioned it and didnt know if this was still the same android login thing or a new thing.. however i did get the issue once on iPhone but i think its more and issue with Android as i've now had it over 6 times ... i now cross my fingers every AQ/AW fight as my connection issue can cost the alliance crystals or war wins ...

I know. These problems are so out of hand that even the ones on the receiving end of things, the customers, can't keep all the issues straight. All they know is "It might crash, freeze, never load, or the servers might go down" every time they load up anything.

Edit: Some weird error is making it so it won't show up. Go to show previous quotes and read the last one when this happens. Jeez, Kabam can't keep glitches contained in the game, it's happening in the forums too.
    @CrusherOfDreams hahaha yeh i just noticed.. must be the way the msg is edited when quoting ...
    @CrusherOfDreams hahaha yeh i just noticed.. must be the way the msg is edited when quoting ...

Yeah, somehow the BBCode surrounds what we just typed and holds it as a quote. It makes no sense and just happens periodically.
    I assume the new thread about game crashing after a fight is same as this can everyone here with issue's post their model and make of their phones/android OS in that thread.. :smile:
  • ThatrahulThatrahul Posts: 10
    Same is going on with me still thatrahul game id n Xperia m2 4.4 device
  • thesummoned1_thesummoned1_ Posts: 49
    Im having the same issue with the constant loading but eventually have to restart to get it to load properly
    Hellooo KABAM ANY NEWS??
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Same here today, can't even open crystals.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Yup. Happened several times today. I just shut it off from frustration.
    even the tiniest ok we'll look into it would be some sort of help... but noooo lets just ignore it and it might go away...
    even the tiniest ok we'll look into it would be some sort of help... but noooo lets just ignore it and it might go away...

Kabam 101.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    You know, it's actually kind of funny. I think that this infinite loading screen bug isn't a bug at all, but a representative of how much the average Kabam customer's mind spins trying to comprehend all of the **** happening right now.

-Parry bug
    -Random whiffing bug
    -Recent double evade bug that took 100x too long to get fixed
    -Repetitive server issues causing up to 12 hours of lost gameplay for those of us who aren't boycotting their products yet
    -Pure Skill error
    -About 10,000 typos in the character bios
    -Really weird font problems in the new event quests
    -**** amounts of Unit Store deals so that people who don't spend money on this already somewhat broken product get huge advantages
    -I've even seen a few instances where people lost items in their inventories after updates
    -Bad customer support
    -Little to no responses on most of these threads of patient customers trying to explain what things are still problems
    -Threads being closed because some moron starts a fight, but the main topic is ignored after the thread gets closed
    -Not enough moderation to see our ideas and complaints

I didn't even take time to think up this list. This is all off the top of my head, yet the list is longer than the number of NBA Finals that LeBron has lost. Kabam, we need a company that listens to its customers and fixes things instead of creating more bogus deals for your few rich customers. This game is freaking awesome. It's detailed, fun, and has most of our favorite characters. But we can't keep playing with so many problems, especially when you say "Sorry about that bug! To make you happy again, for only 25 easy payments of $99.99, you get 8 5*s and 20 4*s!". Most of us can't afford that, and even if we could, most wouldn't buy it. Because the game is jacked up right now, and we need at least a few of those things above to be changed. If you can't fix it fast, at least watch for threads like this so you can respond and let us know a fix is in the works. We're all begging you. For the sake of your income and the sake of our sanity, fix these freaking problems that are losing you guys players faster than we can say "You've been Kabam'd!"
    -CrusherOfDreams

Careful, you will get "Warned". It's Judge Dred in here. MOD's word is THE LAW! At least, that's what my inbox message from them said.
    edited June 2017
    VTA92 wrote: »

Careful, you will get "Warned". It's Judge Dred in here. MOD's word is THE LAW! At least, that's what my inbox message from them said.

Expect another one now.... meanwhile the spinning wheel keeps on spinning and laughing at us fools ...
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    You know, it's actually kind of funny. I think that this infinite loading screen bug isn't a bug at all, but a representative of how much the average Kabam customer's mind spins trying to comprehend all of the **** happening right now.

-Parry bug
    -Random whiffing bug
    -Recent double evade bug that took 100x too long to get fixed
    -Repetitive server issues causing up to 12 hours of lost gameplay for those of us who aren't boycotting their products yet
    -Pure Skill error
    -About 10,000 typos in the character bios
    -Really weird font problems in the new event quests
    -**** amounts of Unit Store deals so that people who don't spend money on this already somewhat broken product get huge advantages
    -I've even seen a few instances where people lost items in their inventories after updates
    -Bad customer support
    -Little to no responses on most of these threads of patient customers trying to explain what things are still problems
    -Threads being closed because some moron starts a fight, but the main topic is ignored after the thread gets closed
    -Not enough moderation to see our ideas and complaints

I didn't even take time to think up this list. This is all off the top of my head, yet the list is longer than the number of NBA Finals that LeBron has lost. Kabam, we need a company that listens to its customers and fixes things instead of creating more bogus deals for your few rich customers. This game is freaking awesome. It's detailed, fun, and has most of our favorite characters. But we can't keep playing with so many problems, especially when you say "Sorry about that bug! To make you happy again, for only 25 easy payments of $99.99, you get 8 5*s and 20 4*s!". Most of us can't afford that, and even if we could, most wouldn't buy it. Because the game is jacked up right now, and we need at least a few of those things above to be changed. If you can't fix it fast, at least watch for threads like this so you can respond and let us know a fix is in the works. We're all begging you. For the sake of your income and the sake of our sanity, fix these freaking problems that are losing you guys players faster than we can say "You've been Kabam'd!"
    -CrusherOfDreams

Dude now be prepared for the unending spinning whell shall haunt thee
    Spirit wrote: »

Dude now be prepared for the unending spinning whell shall haunt thee

I wonder if all of us who have commented in the forums are getting this wheel thing... CONSPIRACY! time to call my lawyer..
This discussion has been closed.