**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Top 5 things i'd like to see in MCOC.

1. Selling directly from Stash - the ISO alone is annoying
2. 4* no longer requires T4 Class Cata - I'd hate to have a ton of 4* not maxed rank, as it is resources are too scarce
3. Sort lock for Arena's - for all the sorts, but especially by level, shouldn't have to resort after every Match.
4. Gold Arenas on Sunday - you can leave the 2* if you want (why???) but please add gold, my entire Alliance has hampered progress due to lack of Gold, makes no sense...
5. ISO 4 and Health 3+ in Master and Uncollected modes - Nothing is more annoying than getting a level 1 ISO or level 1 Heal in Uncollected, NOTHING!

That's it, please post your ideas....

Comments

• DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235 β˜…
    edited February 2018
    So what you're basically saying is
    "Ok Kabam, I don't really feel like doing that much work anymore sooo... MAKE 4 STARS EASIER TO UPGRADE AND GIVE ME ALL THE **** I NEED TO DO IT" πŸ˜‚
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    What I want to see, is a buff to Carnage and Iron Patriot. What I DON’T want to see is more bugs (hope springs eternal...)
  • RetroRocksRetroRocks Posts: 67 β˜…
    1. A mastery that allows skill from a player to remove the MD effect of dexterity, eg. if dexterity is expired by applying a 2nd dexterity charge then apply a 5% opponent power reduction after MD is triggered.. So not enough to drain a Hyp, but enough to stop an lvl3, ie. infinite lvl2 lock until contact is made.
    2. fix class specific masteries to be useful and desirable for the huge unlock cost
    3. to have 3 mastery setup saves that you can swap between in 1 click for the cost of the swap out units
    4. Make super superheroes like Mags and DrS viable charcters via a very gentle buff
    5. Gold and halls of healing to be weekly events on a sunday to replace grandmaster's free for all once uncollected

btw, selling anything direct from stash for 100s of items at a time via the filter would be heaven!
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    1. Fix Sentry
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196 β˜…
    1. fix the controls.
    2. fix the broken champs.
    3. remove help feature or add an option to sort them to the bottom
    4. arena sort lock
    5. re-duel button
    6. sell directly from stash

while I'm complaining though, let me thank you for some features that I've been enjoying...
    1. % in health bar... love it.
    2. streamlining arena fighting as much as you have.
    3. uncollected level quests
    4. autofight - I know it's been awhile, but every month I am thankful that I can burn energy finishing heroic while commuting to work.
  • So what you're basically saying is
    "Ok Kabam, I don't really feel like doing that much work anymore sooo... MAKE 4 STARS EASIER TO UPGRADE AND GIVE ME ALL THE **** I NEED TO DO IT" πŸ˜‚

4*'s aren't dead, but they are on the way out, try doing Act 5 completion with only 4*....

Thing is 5* and 6* take an incredible about of Class Cata's, i'd still like to have an Max my 4*'s just like I do my 3*'s.. It's a Collectors thing..
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    1) Help All/Request all help - anyways, this system should be a given. It should be automatically implied that someone is going to ask for help when they have an arena fight. why should i have to hit a laggy littly button on screen to do this. Just send the information to the server automatically when the fight concludes.

2) More resources to rank up. Don't nerf the rank up system, just give us more ways to earn t1as, and other resources in bulk. They are doing this somewhat, but the shortage of T1A's is driving people mad. Gold as well. The gold system has not changed in forever. It's time for the game to evolve a little to meet the needs of the player.

3) Hidden map points. I feel like an idiot trying to get to my next fight when half the space is covered by a giant picture of someone. Happens every month.

4) better in game chat features. it's a huge slap to the face to kabam to have 90% of the community use 3rd party chat to get through the game. you're a super successful gaming company. Get better in game chat.

5) This one is kind of minor but there's no manual to the game. Just a introduction. There's nothing in the game that tells you what bracket you're in for the arena. This is one of the biggest advantages a new player can have. Nothing in the game that tells you what a "linked boost" node is. nothing in the game that tells you how to use dexterity or parry. People go out to youtube to find out how to play the game.
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253 β˜…
    Remove XP Boost rewards after reaching level 60!
  • SagnikfurySagnikfury Posts: 104 β˜…
    If we go by your logic, the whole point of doing aq will be useless. Now don't say "remove aq"
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So what you're basically saying is

4*'s aren't dead, but they are on the way out, try doing Act 5 completion with only 4*....

Thing is 5* and 6* take an incredible about of Class Cata's, i'd still like to have an Max my 4*'s just like I do my 3*'s.. It's a Collectors thing..

Don't care about the class cats so much. Let them expire all the time. But it's not worth the basics to rank them often.
  • Lurker wrote: Β»
    1. fix the controls.
    2. fix the broken champs.
    3. remove help feature or add an option to sort them to the bottom
    4. arena sort lock
    5. re-duel button
    6. sell directly from stash

while I'm complaining though, let me thank you for some features that I've been enjoying...
    1. % in health bar... love it.
    2. streamlining arena fighting as much as you have.
    3. uncollected level quests
    4. autofight - I know it's been awhile, but every month I am thankful that I can burn energy finishing heroic while commuting to work.

I like 5.re-duel button
  • mum_m2 wrote: Β»
    1) Help All/Request all help - anyways, this system should be a given. It should be automatically implied that someone is going to ask for help when they have an arena fight. why should i have to hit a laggy littly button on screen to do this. Just send the information to the server automatically when the fight concludes.

2) More resources to rank up. Don't nerf the rank up system, just give us more ways to earn t1as, and other resources in bulk. They are doing this somewhat, but the shortage of T1A's is driving people mad. Gold as well. The gold system has not changed in forever. It's time for the game to evolve a little to meet the needs of the player.

3) Hidden map points. I feel like an idiot trying to get to my next fight when half the space is covered by a giant picture of someone. Happens every month.

4) better in game chat features. it's a huge slap to the face to kabam to have 90% of the community use 3rd party chat to get through the game. you're a super successful gaming company. Get better in game chat.

5) This one is kind of minor but there's no manual to the game. Just a introduction. There's nothing in the game that tells you what bracket you're in for the arena. This is one of the biggest advantages a new player can have. Nothing in the game that tells you what a "linked boost" node is. nothing in the game that tells you how to use dexterity or parry. People go out to youtube to find out how to play the game.

Haha I feel you on 3). The first couple times it happens I was like... what I gonna do and clicking like crazy. Later I find out can just ZOOM IN so that you can click on the green area easily.