**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Most annoying (Hard to defeat them)character in Alliance war?

NavneetNavneet Posts: 67
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
M

Most annoying (Hard to defeat them)character in Alliance war? 125 votes

Drax
7%
GbSarkarAcanthusAakashRaganatorSmokinSurferReveLM796taojay1Elitehunter 9 votes
Spidey (classic)
19%
DaMunkvd016razielErza_ScarletRetroRocksmum_m2Superman69Zane22GAM3RGUYSac123_RapidlyLambertCatacIysmicImranNavneetJCPer14AKTEKExspellies133MutantWharf8JayProngs 24 votes
spidey miles
1%
Spity68The_Prankster16 2 votes
Mordo
8%
Danicb94MaksbrJetenyoJwallace25BUZZdog3000abhi7215SharkPowerr99Lt_Magnum_1LOИEWOLFBhokaaaaaaal 10 votes
Ultron
3%
EverythingZenDarkrider05Dmack976637Nightwing6666 4 votes
Night crawler
36%
RagamugginGunnerCarmel1DrOctavius2_2humzah217KSiebsHulk_77INTEGRALVuskaadqqedfyvrCallmelaFleurRavenrob_33bm3eppsFoxhero007meoreanAtomic_WolfHENRIQUE_FORTEKing_L0kiB34rSKK65GeneralDCPandamanTan 46 votes
Hyperion
10%
Alfa_Pigeonsfu_koraxSomeoneElsedangerbluStark78AlfaSavio444JJGrockykostonVengeful_b0yHalfMANIftekhar0097Crispy_001Schiyel 13 votes
Mephisto
13%
MattyloJOHNOSA1995CFreeQuis414AndrewbuffajrTellthemIAMAnonymous346ThecurlerSpiritOfVengeanceMcfly89Deadpool_42422112Hulk_SmellsAgentDoom9Six_strings6TheMightyCshadow_lurker22 17 votes

Comments

• theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    Everyone on the last day of Aq.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Mordo
    Mordo is extremely passive. Technically Stun immune. I have Blade so Mephisto is not an issue. Hyperion's passive power gain is annoying and hits hard but is not as passive as Mordo. NC is also a pain. At least having bleed immunes make him somewhat easy. The biggest pain depends on the node.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    uhh Dormammu
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Mordo
    All of these can be destroyed easily with the right champs, but if you don't happen to have said champs, I think Mordo is the biggest pain because he fights like a coward the entire time.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,137 ★★★★★
    Which ultron since ultron classic is worse to deal with
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Take out Drax and even Miles. insert MODOK and Medusa
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Hyperion
    I took down 2 mordos (Bleed/Poison Immune) , 2 ultrons (Health Gain) and a NC (unstunnable) in current AW, but honestly all of them are difficult to deal with.

My vote would be Hyperion or Spidey Classic, depending on the nodes they are on.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Hyperion
    It depends on what node their own. I picked Hyperion because I find is extreme power gain to be cheap.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Drax
    Yep. Gotta be Drax.
  • cycyancycyan Posts: 77
    Night crawler
    Either night crawler or Hyperion because of power gain when he does heavy it brings me to the wall.
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    immunity MODOK
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    MODOK? Lol c’mon
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    Lag is hard to beat
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Modok, Medusa and Dorm are all 3 harder than anyone on your list. Depending on the node of course.
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    Modok
  • Stewman wrote: »
    Modok, Medusa and Dorm are all 3 harder than anyone on your list. Depending on the node of course.

I'm surprised Magik didn't make the list either. Not everyone has Blade for that. And honestly I would put awakened Juggernaut higher than most of that list also.

And I'm wondering who Drax had to bribe to get on this list. Ultron is also a very node-specific defender. Spidey and NC are always at least a little pain in the neck to fight, but become nastier on certain nodes. Ultron can be a surprise on node 24 and maybe on stun immune, but he's otherwise very easy to fight in general.
  • rozerosrozeros Posts: 39
    Clearly none of You has met a r4 5* medusa on nod 24 in tier18cp248nugia7.png

Heres a glimpse
    Cash grab at its best
    Without a right champ its impossible to do
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Night crawler
    There are only three characters who have ever made me flip my device:

Juggernaut and Magik powered by Mystic Dispersion, and Nightcrawler. If you can't get him switched efficiently, there are times when you are just screwed when he's amped up and evading
  • Atomic_WolfAtomic_Wolf Posts: 59
    Night crawler
    Nightcrawler is by far the most difficult opponent for me. It's a pain to get him to switch modes and just as he's about to switch it's like he always evades and the time disappears.

You don't need Blade to beat Magik. When she has Limbo activated, just don't attack her and she won't heal when it ends. I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to take her down using Star Lord without losing any of my champs.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Night crawler
    rozeros wrote: »
    Clearly none of You has met a r4 5* medusa on nod 24 in tier18cp248nugia7.png

Heres a glimpse
    Cash grab at its best
    Without a right champ its impossible to do

Oh, my

No, I have not faced anything like that, and I freely acknowledge that doing so could never be fun

• JeepettiJeepetti Posts: 79
    Night crawler
    NC can be a bish especially when you just about get him to switch and he stops blocking. Super frustrating.

Hyperion is easy. He's a wimp without his power gain. Doc oc may have class disadvantage but uses Hyperions power gain against him! Gain power? POWER LOCK! He never makes it to an sp3
  • Jeepetti wrote: »
    NC can be a bish especially when you just about get him to switch and he stops blocking. Super frustrating.

I stopped trying to switch him a while ago and I only switch him by luck. If he is not stun immune I just bait him in to attacking into a Parry. If he is stun immune I just try to intercept him. I've noticed if you play aggressively, NC tends to also fight aggressively and that makes him easier to parry and easier to intercept because you don't have to get the timing right if he is just attacking constantly.