**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My summoner name has not been changed in under 24 hours

Dear Kabam,
I recently sent a ticket to the support team to change my name. I gave all the details they asked for I sent a pic of my profile but my name was not changed in under 24 hours. I sent a ticket again and still in 2 hours it has not changed. My friend told me that his name was changed in under half an hour but mine has not. I had made some changes to my profile the next morning after sending the first ticket like I rank 5 a champion. I thought this was the reason but I again sent the ticket and still hasn’t changed.
Please do something about this
Thank You

Comments

• I forgot to add this:
    In the first ticket that I sent, in the area where they asked for last purchase I wrote never
    And in the second ticket I added none as my friend told me
  • CaliGirlCGCaliGirlCG Posts: 9
    edited February 2018
    It took them 5 days to finally change mine. I changed it several months ago, and it was a 30 minute turnaround time. It just depends on the support team I guess. Good luck!
  • Agent_MoonAgent_Moon Posts: 49
    edited February 2018
    A friend of mine also changed his name recently and it only took him half an hour.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I have the same problem. I only bought that USD 1 crystal but they insist I provide the date of the 2 last real money purchases. I think I am going to quit. Am I supposed to pay to change my name?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

If you've submitted the request and it was received, you'll have an email with a ticket number. Once you have this, please be patient as the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
This discussion has been closed.