**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Michael B Jordan's Challenge

Comments

• Vegeta9001_Vegeta9001_ Posts: 38
    edited January 2018
    Imagine the underdogs challenge actually being the harder of the two. You buttering us up with the technical freebies for some upcoming BS? Or out of the goodness of your hearts?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    MCoC_fan wrote: »
    Please upgrade the difficulty on these. They are rare enough as it is & we shouldn’t be able to burn through these without coming close to dying once. They come what 2-3 times a year if that? It’s been around the same difficulty for 2 years or so. We have full teams of r4 5* champs now guys, time to adjust the content/rewards as so!
    We should also make easier difficulty for newer players

There is an easy difficulty for newer players. The first part of the challenge is trivially easy to defeat.

I don't think you're asking for an easier difficulty. I think you are asking for a challenge with no harder difficulty at all, so that once you complete the easy difficulty you will get the full rewards for maximum difficulty. And no, we shouldn't do that.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Just finished the first run through of Chapter 4. Reasonably challenging, but good. BPCW is fairly tricky because of the Nodes and strength, but AA makes short work of it. Probably work on Exploration later. I was anxious to fill another 5* Crystal. Worked out well. Pulled a Quake. Voodoo comes in handy for WM, AA for Flacon, Widow, and OGBP, Guillie for IM. I'm good with the challenge level. Just the speed variation that frustrates me. There is lag for me, and the AI is faster, especially WM.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Actually I used Voodoo for OGBP in Chapter 4. Bleed Immune. Used AA up until then.
  • KeremKerem Posts: 140
    There might be a different level for who has a uncollected title
  • MrHeoMrHeo Posts: 1
    I did it in 1hour 29 mins. Is that enough for the Legend Title?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    MrHeo wrote: »
    I did it in 1hour 29 mins. Is that enough for the Legend Title?
    Dont Think. All over 65 min hav a canche to not get it
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    The only challenge I am having with this is the continuing problem with lag, dropped blocks, etc. It seems easier than past challenges, maybe because I am at a higher level. But I didn’t have input problems this badly with the last one. I made the same progress last time with a much lower roster and with longer fights.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Tita718 wrote: »
    Hundreds of characters released and we keep getting these redundant missions.Can you please mix up the opponents for these events please....jesus christ bow many times do we have to fight the same characters over and over and over and over and over....and for what a 4* winter soldier. Ive gotten use to ghe terrible and meager rewards for my hard work, but can you not make the game play boring. Can i fight a different character on each node and every path.i think there's enough characters to do that, and i dont think this request is unreasonable

It is actually unreasonable. These events are designed for the entire playerbase to attempt, and each map is a stronger version of the previous map. The explicit idea is for everyone to have an opportunity to see how far they can get running the map at higher and higher difficulties. If every difficulty level had to be designed uniquely, it would take four times as long to design the event, which would mean the players would see it far less often.

Plus, if the event is actually boring, it can't also be hard work. Relative to the amount of time and effort required to complete it, the rewards for this event are actually very good. But if you think they are meager, it would be nonsensical to expend a lot of hard work to acquire them.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i did it today 100%, ty for all the coments and tips, this was my winner team

5* mordo
    4* starlady
    4* thor
    4* hyperion
    4* wolverine
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Congrats @DOKTOROKTOPUS
  • GillidafGillidaf Posts: 85
    Only for high ranked and good players
    No fun or able to play for the rest of us
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Gillidaf wrote: »

Yes, you'll just have to settle for all the content that is right there in front of you for you to complete. It's horrible of Kabam to produce content that is only for those of us who have completed the content you still have in front of you.
  • This was actually a great event for those of us that cannot afford to drop a ton of money into this. Having a family and 1 full time job and a part time job so I can take care of said family I can't spend on this like I want to. This quest drained my inventory, that stun immune Iron Man almost got me, he took most of my revives and potions. It should be noted I am not Uncollected yet so I didn't have the awesome stash I should, but soon Collector, I'm coming for you. Either way, fun quest, helped get me better at intercepting. 👍
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    This was actually a great event for those of us that cannot afford to drop a ton of money into this. Having a family and 1 full time job and a part time job so I can take care of said family I can't spend on this like I want to. This quest drained my inventory, that stun immune Iron Man almost got me, he took most of my revives and potions. It should be noted I am not Uncollected yet so I didn't have the awesome stash I should, but soon Collector, I'm coming for you. Either way, fun quest, helped get me better at intercepting. 👍

I'm with you, pal. The 'Boss', BPCW was an absolute pushover compared with Iron Man and his infinitely stacking regeneration.

I came this close to giving up on the final Iron Man; who was the only serious stumbling block for me. As my champions top out at 5/50, with no 5* R3s, they had an uphill struggle in the last few lines of opponents. Oh, but it was a joy carving through War Machine with an Awakened Ronan. Pure joy!

Like you said, it was the combination of nodes on Iron Man that was the problem - stun immune, constant passive regeneration, plus power getting drained every twenty seconds. Maybe I should have taken Guilly, but mine's only 4/40 and with just twenty seconds to fight between power drains, I figured I'd be lucky to get any SP2s off at all. Vision AoU did the trick in the end, after about a million revives. My evading and intercepting had definitely improved by the end!

So as a long-term solo FTP veteran (who clearly still needs to practice his dexterity), this quest was tough but finally do-able. I've finished all the others apart from Coulson's; but this is the first time I've successfully fully explored one of these things, and however easy some of the top players found it, I'm pretty pleased with myself. Congrats to you too, @Red_Hood_Todd30.
    INTEGRAL wrote: »
    Seems cut off will be 35 mins

35 minut Can be done bro.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★

Lol, lowest I’ve seen was barely below 60 minutes. Would love to see where you got that info.
    Gamer wrote: »

35 minut Cant be done bro.

Lol, lowest I’ve seen was barely below 60 minutes. Would love to see where you got that info.

@Kabam Miike did it in 34 mins
    U cant hav cler it in 34 minut. 100 procent.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    I found this to be the right level of difficulty for me. Had to use items, I used boosts, revives and health potions. I got it done without spending money. I haven't spent a dime on this game.

My best team was
    5* Cpt. Marvel (3/45, sig 45)
    Magik (4/40 sig 6)
    Wolverine (5/50, sig 88)
    Vision AOU (5/50 sig 44)
    Drax (4/40 sig 40)
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

awmymvp8spmj.png

I completed it on my second account with 6 revives I had saved up

3mal694rk2zz.png

m0zpcgntknnm.png

v8j1enshcnyb.png

Took a while there
    qz781pa7n0j3.png

I got doc oc as the reward for it so didn’t have him on my team

But yeah sure, “only for high ranked players”

awmymvp8spmj.png

I completed it on my second account with 6 revives I had saved up

3mal694rk2zz.png

m0zpcgntknnm.png

v8j1enshcnyb.png

Took a while there
    qz781pa7n0j3.png

I got doc oc as the reward for it so didn’t have him on my team

But yeah sure, “only for high ranked players”
    Im wuld never had Thah much for so long figth. Danm good job.
  • When will the legends results be posted?
  • I would also like to know when the Legends results will be posted. I had a really competitive time and would like to know if I got the Legends title or not.
  • DaviePDavieP Posts: 4
    When can we expect to see the reward tomes for legend runs?
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Memwingz wrote: »
    I would also like to know when the Legends results will be posted. I had a really competitive time and would like to know if I got the Legends title or not.

U will know in due time, be patient