**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lost my Arena Streak without Losing

Watch the Throne - Killmonger Arena. Just went to this Arena to find my Win Streak at 0 and my multiplier gone, even though I didn't lose the series from my last time playing. I've never had this happen before to my knowledge.

Comments

• WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Ebbtide wrote: »
    Watch the Throne - Killmonger Arena. Just went to this Arena to find my Win Streak at 0 and my multiplier gone, even though I didn't lose the series from my last time playing. I've never had this happen before to my knowledge.

It might be visual! Did you run another series to see if the multiplier is back?
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    WhatRYou wrote: »
    Ebbtide wrote: »

It might be visual! Did you run another series to see if the multiplier is back?

Honestly, I thought that too, but didn't know what to do. I think I was at streak 19, and didn't know if I could use my lower rated fighters and win the series. I didn't want to waste my 5-stars if the match was unwinnable and lose out on big points, but also didn't want to use my strongest, highest points and only be getting a 1x multiplier.

I'll try it though and report back if that was the case. I also logged out and back in and it still showed 0 streak and 1x multiplier.
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Just tested it and it was a full reset back to 1x and 0 streak.
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    You might have been hacked
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    @Ebbtide, sorry to see that happened. This is something new to me, didn't see that before, not sure if there's anything I need to watch out for to avoid facing the same issue.