**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sabretooth Suggestion

Mutant
High crit damage
Above average health

Passive: Every hit he does lays a bleed that last forever that does 1 damage this will never reset.

Sp1: Sabretooth brings his hands up and jabs them into his opponent giving them a armor break, stun and makes it so the openent can’t use there speacle atack for 6 seconds

S 2: Sabretooth scratches opponent 3 times then it’s the opponent. This doese armor break, stun and gives him physical resistents.

Sp3: Sabretooth scratches the open tent 16 times then jumps in the air and lands on opponent. This does armor break stun and gives himself bleed immune for 15 seconds, and makes him Gain power for 6 seconds.

Awakend abilities: Sabretooth has gone mad! Every 5 hit combo he doese he gains a Rage Charge, once he reaches 10 he can do a 6 hit combo he can only go up to a 7 hit combo.

Sabretooth will regen 10 percent of his health if he reaches 3 rage charges.

Thank you and tell me what you think!

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    As long as he is not wayyy better than wolverine. I expect to be a mix of beast and old man logan. With the fast acrobatics and not the best regen but deadly furies and resistance. Maybe also have a shrugg off ability.
  • cycyancycyan Posts: 77
    cycyan wrote: »
    Mutant
    High crit damage
    Above average health

Passive: Every hit he does lays a bleed that last forever that does 1 damage this will never reset.

Sp1: Sabretooth brings his hands up and jabs them into his opponent giving them a armor break, stun and makes it so the openent can’t use there speacle atack for 6 seconds

S 2: Sabretooth scratches opponent 3 times then it’s the opponent. This doese armor break, stun and gives him physical resistents.

Sp3: Sabretooth scratches the open tent 16 times then jumps in the air and lands on opponent. This does armor break stun and gives himself bleed immune for 15 seconds, and makes him Gain power for 6 seconds.

Awakend abilities: Sabretooth has gone mad! Every 5 hit combo he doese he gains a Rage Charge, once he reaches 10 he can do a 6 hit combo he can only go up to a 7 hit combo.

Sabretooth will regen 10 percent of his health if he reaches 3 rage charges.

Thank you and tell me what you think!

I’m gonna add that he also gains a fury every 10 hits witch increases his atack by x%
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    You know it's quite possible that he was designed a few months ago right.
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    I can confirm he already has abilities designed and the values are the only things left being decided right now. Also, he is better than wolverine. Not healing-wise, but he benefits aggressive players and can trigger more bleeds. Pretty much what Carnage should’ve been.
  • StevnoidStevnoid Posts: 2
    I have been waiting for SABRETOOTH since I started playing almost 2 years ago!