The Old Contest...

Comments

• GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    B1gG4z wrote: »
    My spare account still pre dates the potion caps. Saving for the right time haha x3x3jy7b1me0.png

That looks so weird. How much did you have at the time?
  • B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 113
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    My spare account still pre dates the potion caps. Saving for the right time haha x3x3jy7b1me0.png

That looks so weird. How much did you have at the time?

I can’t quite remember how high those numbers were when they were at peak but I don’t use them anymore because you cannot get them back. I’m saving for future so that I can explore LOL without any unit spend 😂. Just keep claiming the calendar rewards untill I get free resources lol
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

Dude thats what I mean lol. I used to have about 1500 of the Lvl 1 Potions, and then they slammed the limit in my face...
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I had to use all of mine like CRAZY! Would go into Quests and just burn them lol.
  • ESFESF Posts: 875 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    qws1gyuhnbtw.jpg
    Lol I remember when these changed too. Think it was February 2015

Oh, that's a good one. A lot of people totally wouldn't remember that one -- it took me a month or so to get used to that change, and I still don't think Skill should be the Class Advantage over Science like it is now
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 215
    Thawnim wrote: »
    DAVIDTH wrote: »
    I started 3rd day after the game launched, was so fun playing for the first time back then (I had a 2* BW and SW as my first 2*'s and they were crazy powerful)

Black Widow wasn't released until the Age of Ultron special event.

Well I didn't play for a long time. I was on and off from the game back then
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 200
    Hmm. I think back I started playing when ant man event was there
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 611 ★★
    Noticed a few of you talking about this...what was the change they made to Magik that made her so much better than before?
  • ESFESF Posts: 875 ★★★
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    Noticed a few of you talking about this...what was the change they made to Magik that made her so much better than before?

Originally, Magik didn't have Limbo and power lock, she was an extremely weak character to play -- hardly anyone did. You could still do some power control with her, and Rewind did restore health to her, but it wasn't as consistent or powerful as Limbo, which obviously deals damage.

She went from being one of the single worst characters in the game to one of the most lethal, in the right hands
  • I remember the one hour surprise arenas that they had during the Ultron event. Those were fun. Also remember 5 vs 5 arena.