**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When will we get percentages on crystals ect?

So apple for said all apps need to show the percentages of what rewards I get from in game items so when are you guys doing this @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    They've given answers on this many times. Search the forums and you'll find the response
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    There is a very big thread on this. It seems that they have confirmed that they will be releasing drop rates. They do not want to post them in the forums. They want them to appear in game and that is taking some time to complete apparently. So it seems we might finally get drop rates with the next update.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    It's probably taking this long because they're sweating bullets trying to figure out how to retain their player base once everyone knows the drop rates. If they even reveal the real ones at all, that is.
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    What do I search as I can’t find anything anywhere ?
  • It's probably taking this long because they're sweating bullets trying to figure out how to retain their player base once everyone knows the drop rates. If they even reveal the real ones at all, that is.

Revealing the odds of random contests has never caused anyone to lose a material amount of customers. Not even games that have lootboxes with far worse odds than anything we have has caused that to happen. The people who think this are living in a very insulated world where this stuff hasn't happened before many times. Also one where they think it is possible for the odds of a lootbox to be materially different from the odds the players themselves actually measure when they set their minds to doing so, which the players have done for most of the lootboxes in the game of any consequence.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

I'm going to close this thread as there is already an existing one on the topic that has been updated recently.
This discussion has been closed.