**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ai Recovery timing needs fixed asap!

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
Seriously I know I'm not the only one that notices this. Ai recovering way too quickly after a special and even combos?! This is getting out of hand. I'd post videos if I knew how to do all that. Loving the new events tho! But come on let's get a fix for this.

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike Any idea what's going on? You guys have had to see the forums talk about this by now.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike have this looked into! You can't silence the forums we are all aware that you guys screwed us over with this! Is making Aw alot more difficult,borderline impossible sometimes
  • Lol @Kabam Miike forgot to close the thread
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I would becareful undeadprofit when speaking to them if I were you for obvious reasons but I do agree with you that it's been going on for far too long despite it being investigated for quite awhile now with no sign of improvement.

I get that it might be hard to adjust due to all the different models, versions, phones, operating systems, etc

But shouldn't you hire some experienced players with some experience with game design and have them beta test it or let us do it and record it for you to see if we can help out and point out somethings and explain what we've noticed.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    TheBlet wrote: »
    Just realized u can’t flag a mods post. 🤨

The purpose of Flags is to bring something to the attention of Moderation that violates the rules. It's not for Posts we don't like or don't agree with. Kind of defeats the purpose to Flag a Mod. Lol
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Yeah their recovery is getting annoying also I love this thread.
  • NekrosonarNekrosonar Posts: 34
    They will not fix it! lol it is making them money, they are profiting from it! So why fix it!? :smiley:
  • ViperKingVViperKingV Posts: 111
    Snaggle wrote: »
    The team is aware of this and are looking into it. I don't have any updates on this right now, but I will poke the team on it.

"The team"

@Kabam Miike
    At the very least you should communicate what specific issues are being linvestigated. I don’t know what “poking the team” means but we are way beyond that. After almost 2 months for a lot of the issues and more for others, the team should have some answers.
  • kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120
    The team is aware of this and are looking into it. I don't have any updates on this right now, but I will poke the team on it.

it's been almost a year guys u still looking in to it
This discussion has been closed.