**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cutoff for Thor Ragnarok?

Anyone have an idea on what the cutoff for Thor Ragnarok is?

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    In a word: No.

It's the first week of the Featured Five-Star arena, so no-one really knows. You could probably find some people on YouTube and Reddit making some semi-educated guesses; but guesses is all they really are.

So: somewhere over 1.5 million, but probably less than 4.5.
  • BassanioBassanio Posts: 162
    cylr6rpsbelc.jpg
  • Those youtubers needs to have a chart of their prediction history.

The fact that thor rag prediction range from 2.6 - 4+ is unsettleing for me. Because this gonna be my 1st time really try to get the champ in arena and I can go about 3m by the end w/o recharge/boosting.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    JohnKnight wrote: »
    Those youtubers needs to have a chart of their prediction history.

The fact that thor rag prediction range from 2.6 - 4+ is unsettleing for me. Because this gonna be my 1st time really try to get the champ in arena and I can go about 3m by the end w/o recharge/boosting.

u shud be good with 3million but shud probably boost just in case
    Thanks, @Bassanio

Quite a range in there...
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    tufan_1974 wrote: »
    is he worth grinding? i think he depends on being awakened and his signature.

Your right his sig adds a lot. You will need to grind twice or have a gem for him and quite a few sig stones.

• GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    tufan_1974 wrote: »
    is he worth grinding? i think he depends on being awakened and his signature.

Your right his sig adds a lot. You will need to grind twice or have a gem for him and quite a few sig stones.

You need stones either way, whether you awaken or dupe from arena
  • ShadowXShadowX Posts: 42
    I am going for him too but the uncertainty is worrying haha hopefully it doesn't push the scores up
    Bassanio wrote: »
    cylr6rpsbelc.jpg

According to Trucos, the cutoff for Rags was about 3.1 million in both rounds.

Kudos to Dragon, Yeet, and Orvyn.

Hope nobody tried too much on Vekxs for Rags; although his guess was (much) better for Killmonger.