**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

GM and Featured Crystals

So I have now opened 35 crystals that were either Gm or Featured Crystals for the 3 to 5 star.
I have gotten 35 3* champions...
am I just super crappy unlucky or is this normal?

Comments

• Oh, and forgot to mention it's been 8 Featured 5* attempts and 0 for 8 and Dr Voodoo was the only champ that is not pure garbage
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    edited February 2018
    Yep, that's the regular odds.
    More seriously, out of my own experience:

286 crystals (either Grand Master, or Featured 3 to 5*)
    242 3* (84,6%)
    40 4* (14%)
    4 5* (1,4%)
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Drop rates are going to be posted soon. Maybe wait for those.
  • theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    I've gone for at least 45 featured and I'm 0/45 on any 4 or 5 stars
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★

Do you have some actual prove on this or are you saying that due to the apple “loot box” thing? Because that’s not how it works.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »

Do you have some actual prove on this or are you saying that due to the apple “loot box” thing? Because that’s not how it works.

I don't know what you mean by "that's not how this works" but there is a very big thread about this issue and Kabam has confirmed that drop rates will be released.
  • thanks for the posts. I guess I'm not alone in this insanely cruel gamble. I don't know how some Youtube content creators get so "lucky" that they are able to consistently pull 5* champs from the same crystals we are getting **** from. Sure they probably are spending donated funds for these crystals but it is because they do get the Featured champs over and over that entice me to try the same.

I guess that is why Kabam is aptly named Kabam
  • juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    Skutrman wrote: »
    thanks for the posts. I guess I'm not alone in this insanely cruel gamble. I don't know how some Youtube content creators get so "lucky" that they are able to consistently pull 5* champs from the same crystals we are getting **** from. Sure they probably are spending donated funds for these crystals but it is because they do get the Featured champs over and over that entice me to try the same.

They also get the same RNG like you ....they just post the videos where they are getting the 5* imho

• GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »

I don't know what you mean by "that's not how this works" but there is a very big thread about this issue and Kabam has confirmed that drop rates will be released.

From what I understood they only have to show odds on crystals that are being bought with money, not units. A simple solution would be not to sell them for money and that way Kabam does not have to reveal any odds at all. That’s what I ment.

I went back to the thread you mentioned, they indeed say they’ll show them ingame in the future.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    juST4fUN wrote: »
    Skutrman wrote: »
    thanks for the posts. I guess I'm not alone in this insanely cruel gamble. I don't know how some Youtube content creators get so "lucky" that they are able to consistently pull 5* champs from the same crystals we are getting **** from. Sure they probably are spending donated funds for these crystals but it is because they do get the Featured champs over and over that entice me to try the same.

They also get the same RNG like you ....they just post the videos where they are getting the 5* imho

100% agree....unless they are live streaming...you only see the openings that they decide to post
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 208
    Mainly 3*'s is the norm.

Uncommon luck is something like this:
    https://youtu.be/tweD6qq8kjw
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Wow. That’s crazy! It was 60 crystals to be fair. But 5* blade, 5* void, 5* gulk, 5* rocket, and like 12 4* out of 60 is DEF good luck.