**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

It not much to ask

GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Ikow u have say many times u dont hav plane for nerft But. U hav plane for a Big Update im wont to ikows If blade is gone be nerft Els u guys wuld end op with a news 12v. And it wuld only make you Company. Even more like u dont lissing at all ikow u probly dont wont to say anyting.
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Kabam are more likely to nerf spider Gwen and sentry as they're just too op
    haha. Yeah. It just If ther nerft blade in 4 much and then. Ther wuld du a v12.

• TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Gamer wrote: »
    Ikow u have say many times u dont hav plane for nerft But. U hav plane for a Big Update im wont to ikows If blade is gone be nerft Els u guys wuld end op with a news 12v. And it wuld only make you Company. Even more like u dont lissing at all ikow u probly dont wont to say anyting.

....what?
    TBJ1118 wrote: »

....what?
    It just If ther dont lissing to US and nerft blade fx and say ther dont hav any plan for it when im ikow Thah not trus.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

If they ever do plan on a big nerf....they likely will not tell us until a week before. With what happened last time...I think they will be more careful about big sweeping changes
    He obviously knows what words he's trying to type, would be nice if he took the time to type the whole word though...

Yeah Sry guys. Not the Best.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    He obviously knows what words he's trying to type, would be nice if he took the time to type the whole word though...

Ignore them...I have never had trouble understanding your posts
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Kabam are more likely to nerf spider Gwen and sentry as they're just too op lol

But i just got her as 4*
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Solswerd wrote: »

Most I understand, but seeing as English isn’t my first language either, I really have to work my ass off to understand some of them.
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Solswerd wrote: »

Most I understand, but seeing as English isn’t my first language either, I really have to work my ass off to understand some of them.
    understand you to But not all in the World hav tha esay to laernt. Evene when u work hard for it one thing Becasse u dont ikow my backgrund