**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

DO YOU WANT CRIT BUFF TO BE REMOVED FROM DEXTERITY, THEREFORE NOT TRIGGER MD?

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
edited February 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
This is a pain, which I think Kabam is very aware of but is doing nothing about it on purpose. This removes all skill to work around mystic dispersion unless you very a HANDFUL of characters to deal with it.

DO YOU WANT CRIT BUFF TO BE REMOVED FROM DEXTERITY, THEREFORE NOT TRIGGER MD? 112 votes

Yes
64%
Etaki_LirakoiGamerDAVIDTHJh_DezRagamugginGunnerdkatrylSiliyoGolden_GuardianGbSarkarBadroseBitterSteelMr_PlatypusTBJ1118HeartlessNinjAlanThe_Greatest_OneGarbagePandaKaat19dangerbluvg2782 72 votes
No
35%
DaMunkGKaineSnakeEyes69vd016LeNoirFaineantBCdiscmanstaksfu_koraxDoc_HollamonRednick69Chris_L_HAdamdrt2006Maitrayee_494wSWeaponXOutsiderguaPow3rKatphillgreenGruftySac123_Kestrelle 40 votes

Comments

• Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    edited February 2018
    Crit from dexterity + aw mystics with MD at 4 or 5/5 + freaking annoying = KOed champs = more usage of potions and revives = More units spent = more $$$ to Kabam

Now, that summarizes it all. Now try to minus the dex buff, which will it favor? Us or Kabam?
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Yes
    Absolutely should be removed or adjusted especially since the crit attack is a chance not 100%
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    No
    Everyone who wants it removed ask yourself this would you still want it removed if it benefited you!? Probably not. You would aor back and laugh as your Magiks, Hoods, DVs, Dorms all gained power.

So stop complaining about it and spec it.
  • Drewbe14Drewbe14 Posts: 122
    Yes
    I honestly hate the idea that its a requirement for me to fully evade specials that fuels MD..i have some points in MD an still think its ****. I do think the interaction between dex and MD should be changed or adjusted. Be honest no ones taking dexterity for the crit chance..theyre taking it to be able to evade. @Sungj I could get behind the crit buff not refreshing every time. I think thats a solid idea that would give a good compromise for each side. Those who want it gone and hate Md and those who spent an enjoy MD still get their value
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    Yes
    my problem is not MD. In war tier 7 and up mystic got beaten down everyday and only ever get kill due to node and superior ranking. I want to remove the buff for other node like spite or burden of might.
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    Yes
    Those crit refreshes bought all the employees at Kabam a slightly used Honda Civic last year. So there are not going anywhere.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Everyone who wants it removed ask yourself this would you still want it removed if it benefited you!? Probably not. You would aor back and laugh as your Magiks, Hoods, DVs, Dorms all gained power.

So stop complaining about it and spec it.

I have rank 3 magik 5*, rank 3 5* dormamu, rank 5 4* magik, rank 5 4* Hood, rank 3 5* Hood, rank 3 5* juggernaut and I place my rank 5 Loki 4* on defence for diversity. I have maxed MD.

Regardless, no matter how much it benefits me, I’d prefer that evading didn’t refresh the buff therefore fuelling MD. what I think should happen is when you evade you gain the crit charge as usual, then when you evade again the crit charge didn’t refresh and didn’t give the opponent power, then when you hit them again the crit charge is removed and it expires, giving the enemy power.
  • Tul123456789Tul123456789 Posts: 26
    Im okay if they gain power after the attack is release... but when you already have old buff and it remove and replace the crit buff when you dodge back... and MD is gaining from that... I dont think that fair..
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Yes
    I'm fine with it being there for the 1st evade but it's stupid that each subsequent evade removes the crit buff and replaces it with a new one. That's what really feeds the MD.
    It should be that if you already have the dexterity crit that future evades don't replace and refresh it until you've connected a hit. Problem solved
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Yes
    I have 5/5 MD, place a r5 sig 80 4* Dorm on my group's boss, and a r5 sig whatever Magik, and once I get a few more t4CC, will have a r5 Mephisto.

And I want the stupid buff removed from dexterity. Or better yet, make Dexterity baseline, and leave the buff at 33/66/100% crit chance as the mastery.

Don't forget, that stupid buff also screws you over against Spite nodes.
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    No
    Oj so if they did they would have to send all the people with it maxed out 4500 units to compensate for them changing the mastery for the cost of the 150 cores it takes to max it out then you all will be mad because they got free units
  • No
    If they made that change, then everyone who invested resources in mystic champs would be adversely affected. As the proud owner of 5* r4 Magik and Dormammu, I'd rather not see another nerf devalue some champs.
  • CloserByTomorrowCloserByTomorrow Posts: 145
    Buy the invulnerability boosts from the loyalty store. They’re not going to change it dude
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Yes
    My only problem with it is Dormammu. come on his Unavoidable Damage in Act 5 is crazy. no big deal with Spite or MD though.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    No
    It gives a trade off to be able to evade. If you don’t like it. Turn it off. It’s not a precursor to anything else in the tree