**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Civil Warrior??????

Just pulled my 2nd 5* and it was CW any tips on him? Not too familiar with his character the 5* star is the only one I have.

Comments

• Like how far should I rank him or if hes even worth the investment
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Rank 3 is enough he is not the worst and can be useful.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Better than most in the pool and for a second 5* he aint bad.

I'm guessing you don't have much in teh way of 4* so I would leave CW at R2 and wait for a really good 4* tech to spend the cats on.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    He's pretty useful in certain places, he can heal block with his heavy and power drain your eneimes with his 2nd and has good armor and health but isn't really a good defender and has nothing else besides that.

I wouldn't put him past rank 3 since there are much better options out there
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    If you are in longer fights spam your l1 and try to build up permanent armor buffs...need to wait until you almost have a special 2 then do 2 quick special 1s. Those will help reduce offensive ability accuracy...one way of playing him anyway. He's an okay champ. Lots of fun to use and has decent utility.
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    He has heal block and power drain. He's underrated
  • LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Posts: 128
    edited February 2018
    Snaggle wrote: »

Mate Only when He's Dupe ge do that.. He's Useless champ even after Awakening... Lol
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    He does it unduped.. duped starts you off with 2 armour buffs

He has heal block off heavy attack
    Power drain off sp2
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Nearly forgot he has 55% power drain off sp3 as well if it gets the opponent to zero power he power locks for 6 seconds..

He doesn't need to be duped for any of that..
    Awakening him just gives 2 armour buffs and extra special damage resistance while blocking

He's not the best but still a very usable champ..
  • Snaggle wrote: »

Agreed. His power drain is nice and after 3 Sp1s
    and getting armor buffs in a long fight you're free to start pounding away at the opponent. He's top 5 in power control but everyone is addicted to Magik/Gwenpool/Vision to look past them. He's great if you don't have those champs and you're just starting out. The haters just can't see him and/or suck using him.
  • IOSJasoN wrote: »
    He does it unduped.. duped starts you off with 2 armour buffs

He has heal block off heavy attack
    Power drain off sp2

Yep I kill all regeners with this suped up future version of Cap America.