**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Space for two skilled players with prestige over 5000

We're a 11 mil alliance currently mixing up AQ 5x5 and 65555. When running 5x5 we score over 100mil. We're concentrating on AQ and are aiming to do 65555 all the time going forward but need the alliance prestige to be higher, so we can score in the top 300 and therefore get those t4cc.

To fit in, you'll obviously need the prestige, but will be a team player, good communicator, uncollected, and active. We're all adults and don't expect everyone to be online every hour of every day, but to do AQ 5x5 and especially map 6, you do need to be online very often to clear nodes.

We've previously been running 2bg for AWs to give people a chance to sit out, but with the new season, are keen to start doing 3 bgs for wars

Add me on Line 'Nikovi'
Alliance Name: [2400] Interceptors

Comments

• NikoviNikovi Posts: 113
    We've filled these spots but have another player leaving the game after SA next week. Add me on Line if you're interested
    Space for one after AW ends in an hour. A less active player is going to move to an alliance with no donations. Message me asap and we'll try to get you in before starting the next AW so you can join
    Still available at the moment.
    This is to replace a top player from the alliance who is leaving due to commitments outside the game, so we're looking for someone that can fill his boots. i.e. over 450K player rating, and a boss killer.
    One space available now! We want someone in before AQ starts.
    Space for one now
    Space available now and one more space coming available later.
    We'd like the person in before starting the next war
    We have two spaces coming available after this current war. Please message me on Line. Thanks
    Still looking, thanks