**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T3 class catalyst quest needs adjusting

Hey Kabamily, this is more of a reminder because I know this has been brought up a bunch of times. The T3 CC quest takes 89 energy and doesn’t reward a full T3 catalyst for completion or even enough shards to form one. Yes, we are getting some more shard and full cat crystals here and there, but that doesn’t allow us to target the class we need. This is just a small adjustment for quality of life. Pretty please? I’ll be your best friend... 😊

Muzz

Comments

• TBKlannTBKlann Posts: 68
    I agree, its crazy to spend all that energy to get a small amount of fragments. All the other quests give at least 1 full for 100%, why is the T3 quest any different. There are too many other quests that require so much energy, to spend all that for next to nothing is ridiculous. Make the daily quests more consistent with each other.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I did the t3 tech catalyst quest yesterday on the harder path 5 times and didn’t get a single fully formed catalyst...........