**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How to get mvp in AW?

My AW just ended and I got my biggest results in my history. And I didn't get MvP. The Player from Alliance had everything lower than me but some % that I dont understand how is this counting,

Comments

• GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Use a boost before placing defence, maybe use suicide masteries and take the far left path. Guaranteed mvp
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Nope, it is the area traveled from what I can tell, not even most kills, more tiles covered
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    ...it's the top 3 players with the highest % of damage done across 3 BGs. Look at the "overall" tab. I never knew this was such a mystery.
  • What do you mean about % of damage, beacause as I said. MVP got 7 kills and 3 defender kills and he didn't kill boss. I got 7 kills and 17 defender kills and I didn't kill a boss. We had the same % of exploration and I had better rating,
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Seriously u made a thread about not getting some useless mvp that means absolutely nothing. If u want I’ll mail u a gold star
  • Seriously u made a thread about not getting some useless mvp that means absolutely nothing. If u want I’ll mail u a gold star

Not absolutely.Mostly is useless, but in some circumstances is useful, in alliance it can be thing for competition, but can be usefull information for leaders of alliance that you want to join. If you have 0 MVP you're less valuable than player that has 10 MVP.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Nope. Your percentage goes up when u use items. Could also mean u die a lot and use a lot of items
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Don't die, kill a mini and final boss
  • AW defense has nothing to do with your points for MVP. It's the total nodes you defeat and the strength of each node. For example, if your friend kills the same amount of champs as you, with most of them being 5* R4's... And yours being mostly 4*'s... Then, his MVP percentage will be much higher than yours.