**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is anyone else PUMPED for next months event?!

WeaponXForce is a 6 million adult only alliance recruiting 4 new members. Daily login is required. Currently we are just running 22222 but can easily clear 4 with an occasional map 5. We are active in the new war seasons and play 3 a week, as well as minimum SA every week. Please be experience with both AQ/AW and know that team activity participation is required as well as LINE. Have a few uncollected in the group including myself and are looking for 150+ rated players to come grow with us and succeed as a team. Lets maximize rewards and pile up those 5* shards for BLADE! WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!

Gamertag on MCOC: CallmelaFleur -

LINE NAME: Callmelafleur

I really am stoked for next months event although I catfished to get you to click on my recruiting post. The X-men were always my favorite comics growing up. Hoping for another themed crystal like the GOTG event.. perhaps the "Trask crystal"?! Perhaps a Trask lab that is like Rocket's scrapyard? Either way, great additions to the game coming!!!

Black Panther was awesome - 10/10 Now I understand why reverberation is a thing.

Cheers,

Comments

• Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Nice try lol
    Definitely got me
    Pumped for next event cuz in getting my first 6* hero or maybe I shouldn't open
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Not sure if people actually looking for an alliance will click it open....