**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Customer Support is not answering my question.

I have emailed customer support multiple times but they derail from my question and talk about something else, can I talk to someone else via chat or phone please?

Comments

• edited February 2018
    Hi Tevuh, I am not sure what your question is. However you will need to follow up with the Support Team directly by responding to the ticket that you have already created.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Your best bet is to keep trying until you actually get one who knows what they're talking about and is helpful, it could take awhile though.
  • TevuhTevuh Posts: 21
    They closed my ticket without me being able to respond.
    @kabam Ahab
  • Didn’t he say he reached out several times
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I guess you need to contact the Support for the Support?
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Customer support is horrible. They cut and past responses or something. Half the time it doesn't make sense or pertain to the question. Pretty sure the goal is to just wait you out. On occasion they come through if it something simple that doesn't reimburse you.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    You can message a Moderator in a PM explaining the situation, but outside of an actual Support Ticket with a Reference Number, there's not much that can be done on their end.
    @GroundedWisdom already did that
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    What is the question exactly, if you can share it publicly.
    @kabam ahab can you private message me about this situation
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I really hope all of this is not about getting banned and complaining to support about it...I apologize if it is not...
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    I’ve asked three separate moderator accounts a questions regarding ensuring my posts don’t violate forum rules. Haven’t had a response yet. @Tevuh hope your question gets answered.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I’ve asked three separate moderator accounts a questions regarding ensuring my posts don’t violate forum rules. Haven’t had a response yet. @Tevuh hope your question gets answered.

Never had a moderator respond to a PM either. If you make a big sceen on here and use profanity you get a message though.
This discussion has been closed.