**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ rewards [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Really annoying
  • MAAADHAARCHOD @Kabam Miike
    SAALI RANDI @Ad0ra_
  • I still did not get my aq rewards at all
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Do we have a mod response on this? Why two weeks in a row? Is there a problem with the game, or is it a problem with alliances trying to game the system? Why does the community have to beg to get a simple acknowledgment or response on something that should be nearly automatic by now?

Dr. Zola
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    we serious need like a whole 5* after these few weeks of screw ups..this is crazy
  • SkxxxtySkxxxty Posts: 86
    This suck BIGGLY!
  • TlmajrTlmajr Posts: 67
    So guys we use to get gifts when the contest use to not work as intended. Should we get a sorry gift or is this their way to tell us everything is working as intended now.
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    I'm still waiting
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    There’s a thread on the Bugs and Issues page. You’re not alone. Still waiting...

Dr. Zola
  • KOTFOEKOTFOE Posts: 15
    i havent yet recieved my aq rewards has anyone else received thiers?

Anyone got their aq rewards?
    My current alliance is splitting up and I got a spot secured for now. I need them rewards before I jump
  • But it shouldn’t be happening every week and having alliances wait close to 8 hours(and counting) to get their rewards for aq
  • JMANCREWJMANCREW Posts: 11
    No rewards for our alliance. 7 hrs and 38 minutes after AQ is over...
    This is rediculous
  • We know better have tomorrow morning(EST time)
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Almost 6 hours passed AQ ending and still nothing. This is becoming annoying that we have to deal with this nonsense...
  • @Bruinsfan8510 I believe you can check your rank on the completed AQ page in game
  • Sovendu wrote: »
    MAAADHAARCHOD @Kabam Miike
    SAALI RANDI @Ad0ra_

Wow, but they deserve more respect lol
  • So whats going on with these aq rewards. Some alliance's are getting them some are not. My alliances hasn't received full rewards from last cycle and still waiting on this week's rewards as well. I would like to get my members rewards before they leave.
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    9 hrs and nothing. Starting to think it won’t happen today.
  • SeaniboySeaniboy Posts: 21
    My alliance had not yet received our rank rewards after 9 hours of AQ being over. We are in advanced tier. A friend in expert tier got their rank rewards.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Seaniboy wrote: »
    My alliance had not yet received our rank rewards after 9 hours of AQ being over. We are in advanced tier. A friend in expert tier got their rank rewards.

Other have this issue as well (including me). Kabam has said they are looking into it on another thread about this topic.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    No ranked rewards from our AQ either... sucks
  • We got 54 rank in Advanced tier. 11 hrs have passed and still no sign of rewards!
  • SignumSignum Posts: 133
    Our second alliance did not receive AQ ranked rewards. That is all.
  • Still haven’t gotten AQ rewards and it ended 10 hours ago and counting
  • Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    My whole alliance still hasn’t gotten AQ rewards and this is the second week in a row. This needs to get fixed
  • What is this kabam still no aq rewards