**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My wife is spinning my 4*s from now on

Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
My last 3 in a row have been spun and stopped by her.
She's pulled me, in this order...
Medusa
Iceman (duped)
Stark Spidey

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Nice pulls!
    Sorry, had to edit that one, just incase someone actually took offense. ;)
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Ha, no offense was taken...
    :)
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I'll start saving mine so she can open mine. Where y'all located lol
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Excellent pulls!!!! Excellent top tier champs!! Wow!! Awersome!!
    Kudos to your wife. From now on, your wife is in charge of pressing your button :)
  • Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    @Icecold2099 brah I got 7 chances at blade. Would be awesome if your Mrs could guarantee it for me. Il treat both of you to dinner. Help a fellow summoner out from experiencing what anonymous2K felt in his iceman opening.
  • haha, my gf opens most of mine aswell, my 2nd 5s crystal she got Stark spidey. in the next 4s she opened for me the next day she got a 4s stark spidey.
    After that dorm, and the same day as dorm she got me a 4s punisher from arena crystals. After that her luck has dimished tho.

and sadly the two spideys in a row wasnt rly the greatest. Its kinda neat to have an spidey for questing while the 5s is in war / aq tho. :)
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Khazar10 wrote: »
    My wife is similar amazing, she used to open all my featured crystals. That's her 4 spins on my ghulk crystalsfet6g1wy2ou0.png

And she also pulled sparky and blade for me <3

Damn!!!!! That's some great pulls!
    She's definitely a keeper
  • Oh noes. Your admitting someone else playing your game!!!
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Account sharing.

Tsk, Tsk.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Khazar10 wrote: »
    My wife is similar amazing, she used to open all my featured crystals. That's her 4 spins on my ghulk crystalsfet6g1wy2ou0.png

And she also pulled sparky and blade for me <3

*Desperate* O-oh yeah? Well, I’ve got Civil Warrior!
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Mine opened 3 5* Doctor Voodoo in a row. Super Happy for the first 2, not so much with the 3rd. I'll give her my phone for featured Blade, let's see what will happen!
  • juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    Heyheyhey wrote: »
    CAN I borrow your wife

Hope you forgot to add * for crystal opening in the end :p
  • Can i Borrow your wife please
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    This thread is awesome, just gonna say 😂 kinda made my day