**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who's The Most Overated Champion In Mcoc?

2»

Comments

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Nope, no of the above so I'll comment who.
    I've used Quake to solo Magik as AW boss but only in tier 13. I think she is one of the best champs in the game because of her ability reduction. I don't have Iceman and she does really well against evade champs. @DTMelodicMetal

@xananabanana Quake's a top champ but I still think she's overrated. Higher AW tiers have additional and stronger nodes. Not sure if tier 13 has true strike, tier 4 does and true strike prevents Quake from evading attacks while charging her heavy attack. Quake struggles against stun immunity more than all champs listed in the OP's poll, and doing well against stun immunity nodes is needed to achieve some of the game's best rewards through content like Road to the Labyrinth, Act 5, AQ Map 5 and Map 6, and now, AW. But if enemies can be stunned, Quake is usually a great choice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43tBJgJUETE

@Solrac_2 Aside from the example I gave about Wolverine struggling to solo Day 5 Map 5 AQ bosses, Wolverine also struggles to solo Day 1 Map 6 nodes that were designed for healing/regeneration champs. Some include node 20 (Luke Cage, starburst), node 49 (Unstoppable Colossus, degeneration), node 51 (Colossus, degeneration/outlast/optimist), node 83 (Colossus, starburst/pessimist), and node 84 (Unstoppable Colossus, starburst). Don't get hit and he has a chance to recover all lost health without using potions/revives, but with these nodes Rogue and Ghost Rider are better choices for champs who recover health.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Yea. You can't use her against True Strike and Cornered nodes. But I did use her a lot to help me complete Uncollected EQ this month.

I got her at 3/45 and will definitely take her to 4/55 ahead of Hulk and Rulk. @DTMelodicMetal
  • SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    Blade
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    Archangel by far.

?
  • BackjrBackjr Posts: 31
    Wolverine
    Vuska wrote: »
    Overated?

thats would be : KINGPIN, GREEN GOBLIN.

Must be upgrade to better : Dr. Strange, Jane Phoenix, Carnage, Magneto.

Every champ is better once upgraded... I believe I voted wolverine because you need him dupped for his regen to be sufficient. As for kingpin and GG, I have then both 4* and if you know how to use them, they're beasts. GG does so many DOT and other rebuffs. Kingpin has an unlockable heavy and an unstoppable buff. Ntm he shrugs off debuffs sometimes
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Nope, no of the above so I'll comment who.
    Magik
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Blade
    I love my Blade but he is not the SW that everyone who doesn't have him say he is.