**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Disavantage to all android users

RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
We have all seen that Apple users have the advantage on arenas, and not just that they have better offers, cheaper offers and i believe better drop rates on those offers. For example the latest offers the Hemmorage and the ST. Valentines, more apple users posted more that they pulled better and newer 4* champs from those offers, meanwhile on the Hemmorage pack there were more users complaining about the drop rates than those who gained anything at all, hell there were some users that were happy to pull a new 2 star X-23 and nothing above 3*.. How is that fair?

Comments

• FBIFBI Posts: 12
    First off can you provide any evidence of this?
    I also doubt we have cheaper offers and I doubt kabam has anything to do about that.
    Drop rates are the same on both devices, but I believe there are more apple users so more people to sample from, which may be why you see a slight increase in posts
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    If you’re this bothered then get an Apple device, or for the offers, log into a mates Apple device with your account and buy it.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    The only thing that change is the lag, some bugs and loading times.
    It is a big disadvantage, but unless they slow the loading times on apple devices I don't think this will ever change.
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    I play on both platforms. Deals are pretty much the same. Sometimes apple has an offer not available to android, sometimes google runs a deal not available on iOS. I’d love to see evidence of the pull differences because I pull just as many Kamalas and hulk busters on my iPad as I do my android phone.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Also Apple users have faster loading screens which gives them advantages in arenas etc.
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    I believe that there are more apple users spending more money on the game than android users, improving the odds for those who spend more money on this, to keep them spending more and more. If the percentage of users spending money on Android increased the offers probably get cheaper to. Of course Apple has a finger in all of this, so does Google. But it's up to Kabam to decide the offers and their value.. Top aliances probably use Apple devices and spend more money and gain more and have a better luck at drops than a new gamer on a cheap Android device not spending a penny.
  • TinklestinkieTinklestinkie Posts: 102
    edited February 2018
    The only thing that change is the lag, some bugs and loading times.
    It is a big disadvantage, but unless they slow the loading times on apple devices I don't think this will ever change.

Absolutely agree. My son has an iphone and me a galaxy s7 edge. Actually Galaxy load times were half his load times (my phones processor was faster) but game play was vastly different. I could dash back immediatly/parrying was seamless and it was all around more responsive.
  • The only thing that change is the lag, some bugs and loading times.

Absolutely agree. My son has an iphone and me a galaxy s7 edge. Actually Galaxy load times were half his load times (my phones processor was faster) but game play was vastly different. I could dash back immediatly/parrying was seamless and it was all around more responsive.

....(When playing on his iphone)
    It's less complicated to favor a whole group than just a tiny scaterred group of individual players..
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    RCunha wrote: »
    We have all seen that Apple users have the advantage on arenas, and not just that they have better offers, cheaper offers and i believe better drop rates on those offers. For example the latest offers the Hemmorage and the ST. Valentines, more apple users posted more that they pulled better and newer 4* champs from those offers, meanwhile on the Hemmorage pack there were more users complaining about the drop rates than those who gained anything at all, hell there were some users that were happy to pull a new 2 star X-23 and nothing above 3*.. How is that fair?

Most of this is not even remotely true. The same offers occur across every platform. If youre seeig lower prices, youre most likely seeing prices from different countries adjusted to your currency. Things like the wwf event are sponsored through apple, thats not kabams end. Why would they manipulate drop rates for different devices? That makes no sense. It seems to me you bought the deals, got kabammed and now have the obvious buyers remorse.

The only advantage apple gets is faster load times. I switched to apple purely for that. Game is much smoother then on an android. If you truely believe these things are happening, why dont you swich to an iphone?
    The group that Kabam most benefit are from apple users, are they not? So Kabam and apple gives them back.. We all see it big whales spending a lot in the game, those youtubers that use a lot of money every time a new champ comes in. What do they all have, Apple devices. We are all krill for the big whales to feed on.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    The group that Kabam most benefit are from apple users, are they not? So Kabam and apple gives them back.. We all see it big whales spending a lot in the game, those youtubers that use a lot of money every time a new champ comes in. What do they all have, Apple devices. We are all krill for the big whales to feed on.

When youre done making that large tin foil hat, let me have a bit as i have some food to wrap for tomorrow.
    :D:D:D ok i'll drop the subject, Kabam does give more to those that spend more, to win more money, that is what a company does. Not sure who benefits more from it. Love the game and will be playing it for a long time. I don't have much to complain, i have decent 4 and 5 stars.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    :D:D:D ok i'll drop the subject, Kabam does give more to those that spend more, to win more money, that is what a company does. Not sure who benefits more from it. Love the game and will be playing it for a long time. I don't have much to complain, i have decent 4 and 5 stars.

Except when others claim that the key is to not spend for a while...then Kabam gives them better drops to encourage then to spend. People just come up with these BS theories to fit whatever narrative they are trying to push forward.
  • hobohobo Posts: 86
    I have an android phone I do not care about the drop rate as i care more about the performance of my android devise let get this fix
    Android will ever be beneath Apple on performance, Apple devices have lighter operative system therefore faster gaming experience..
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Is just because Kabam optimizes the game on iOs, but not android. This happens due to the amount of devices each one have and the common things that each one of them have
    Android will ever be beneath Apple on performance, Apple devices have lighter operative system therefore faster gaming experience..

This ^^^^^ is a big factor. If you have a Samsung device, they have so many mandatory/proprietary processes running in the background that it effectively nerfs your device....especially when playing anything that involves fast/heavy processor use.

Except when others claim that the key is to not spend for a while...then Kabam gives them better drops to encourage then to spend. People just come up with these BS theories to fit whatever narrative they are trying to push forward.[/quote]

I remember that, you're right, guess there's nothing to argue about anymore...
    Except when others claim that the key is to not spend for a while...then Kabam gives them better drops to encourage then to spend. People just come up with these BS theories to fit whatever narrative they are trying to push forward.

I remember that, you're right, guess there's nothing to argue about anymore...
    [/quote]

Cute, except there are plenty of fact based tech articles which look at hard facts regarding processor use by all the **** that is packed into Samsung devices (seriously, google it) that back up what I stated above about Samsung....as opposed to tinfoil hat drop-rate theories (the topic of the thread where you pulled my quote from)
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You can’t conplain about device specific offers. Thats Apple or android doing something for their customers. Kabam doesn’t plan on releasing an offer on one device only so you need to take that up with Apple and not kabam. Why not get a better phone if you care so much about this game? Apple devices play any game much better than an android does not just this one