**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Node is the Worst

Cloud99999Cloud99999 Posts: 43
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Simple, which node is the worst,of course these could differ depending on champion but lets assume you face someone like the expert people in trials of king. SORRY THIS IS NOT BUGS AND KNOWN ISSUES BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO SWITCH

Which Node is the Worst 81 votes

Bane(Of my existence)
16%
Dexman1349HeroBoltsyMasterTroller42Bullfighter77ShaheerFIazMr_mc_person34Carme1974BobomanDEADLYPANTSNightwing6666Bruinsfan8510Mrmarvel123EpicLord549 13 votes
Mesmerize(Not 7%!!!)
51%
OmniGolden_GuardianMegaSkater67mum_m2Jlw11SomeoneElseEmil_LimsonProtocol8051Anurag1606WildpantsAlCapone2727BUZZdog3000nameplasTellthemIAMVuDahSilentJay08NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEzero7BreybreySharkPowerr99 42 votes
Caltrops\Slashed Tires(these are similar so I grouped together)
18%
Zeke_the_XbotHaji_SaabThat_Dude52dangerblubuffajrninexhelixVuskaadqqedfyvrSuperman69Anon1GreenstrokeLt_Magnum_1[Deleted User]shchong2JC_ 15 votes
Champion Boosts(25%,300%, these are kind of useless)
0%
Iso corruption(IDK why u would vote dis),OR ANYTHING ELSE THATS NOT LISTED included in this option
1%
ValBr111 1 vote
Any immune effect things such as(stun immune,bleed immune,...)
4%
DjBabuKatil_isoChuckiesolGautam91 4 votes
Additional power gain or kinetic instigator, anything relating to power,power start...
4%
NinjAlanianster34SvainDingalo 4 votes
Pessimist/Optimist
1%
Next2Hell 1 vote
Enhanced specials
1%
CometEarth 1 vote
Building resistance,chance for fury, gaining armor up,more abilities,etc
0%

Comments

• Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Imeveitable damage. stun immune is also a pain though. So is enhanced specials. But is depends on champ. Caldrops in nothing to me due to GR and Iceman.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Caltrops and slashed tires are nothing alike. The former can be completely eliminated by using bleed immune champs, the latter cannot.
  • Cloud99999Cloud99999 Posts: 43
    Mesmerize(Not 7%!!!)
    For Caltrops and Slashed Tires, imagine that you are using a NOT bleed immune champion. Just to make it more fairer.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Bane(Of my existence)
    Absolutely hate Bane, simply because it always seems to be packaged with something else (like mesmerize of stun immune) that really makes managing the timer impossible.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Mesmerize(Not 7%!!!)
    (removed by moderator) Mordo
    Post edited by Kabam Sophia on
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    edited February 2018
    Bane(Of my existence)
    Bahamut wrote: »
    (removed by moderator) Mordo

That too
    Post edited by Kabam Sophia on
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    SKK65 wrote: »
    The 1% damage node. Don't know which one it is... but that is the reason why I haven't completed RTTL yet.

Safeguard. The reason why I haven't as well. But I just got Crossbones recently. Need to rank him first. @SKK65
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Mesmerize(Not 7%!!!)
    7% my ***! It's not 7% if it happens 5 times in a row! NO WAY IN ****, is it 7%!
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    Specifically slashed tires. Unavoidable or nearly unavoidable damage is way worse than anything on the list. No degeneration node or starburst on the list? As for mesmerize there are several posts that several people have outlined all the ways to counter it. Several champs may be used like rogue or groot who have reduced stun timers, mordo is great with his astral evade, if you have maxed limber you basically instantly recover the stun with just about any champ. There are options.
  • ThemanofjThemanofj Posts: 21
    I hate safeguard with a passion
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Mesmerize(Not 7%!!!)
    I also think Strikeback is bs. but i don't think your side comment about Mesmerize is accurate. I think it's 7%. people just complain about it when the RNG kicks in a little more. I've had many fights where i didn't get a single one. you've got a pretty good chance at getting stunned once every 12-13 hits or so.

Just saying that's not a lot and it's working as intended. If it procs at 10 hits, you're unlucky. If it procs at 20 hits you're lucky. It's supposed to be a tough node. But still a **** node.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Mesmerize(Not 7%!!!)
    Anything that unavoidably stuns or damages you is a bad game design mechanic.
  • Bane(Of my existence)
    I counter Mesmerize with Mordo cus he has astral evasion.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Buffet/increased regen
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    I hate spite
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    MattScott wrote: »
    Buffet/increased regen

^ me too
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Additional power gain or kinetic instigator, anything relating to power,power start...
    MASOCHISM act 5.2.4... fml I hate it with all my heart.