The Old Contest...

Comments

• Or when they changed how hulk, rhino, and storm looked on their border picture.
  • @Fives The Kang mods in chat. Forgot about that. Great insight.
  • I been playing for over a year and I can't remember much but yeah,I do remember a time with no Daily Callendars.
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    qws1gyuhnbtw.jpg
    Lol I remember when these changed too. Think it was February 2015

I remember those changing.

Actually, I don't remember the change itself but the heated thread that it started.

Some guy decided to respond to an old thread showing the old class advantage cycle (shown in the pic above) rather than the existing one. His only purpose was to show off his knowledge of the game and tell people that Kabam didn't know their own game. The guy didn't like the responses he received and the "friendly" reminder to look at the calendar.

Posts were deleted but the memory remains. Good times.
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    ESF wrote: »
    I cannot believe no one has mentioned the seven-day arenas for Captain America and Captain Marvel.

I remember grinding on Day 6 of the Captain America arena and praying that my seventh day of grinding would be enough...for a three-star!

Those were the good old days. And people whining that it took too long to score 50,000 points in a 1-week arena and the milestones were like a quadzillion points just to get a single PHC or something. We had to get our goodies from rank rewards instead.

And let's not forget, people whined that there were too many arenas. We had 2 a week (3-star and 4-star) but people wanted a "break" from so many of them as if they were participating in all of them when they weren't.

Now we have like 8 weekly arenas or something.
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    ESF wrote: »
    I cannot believe no one has mentioned the seven-day arenas for Captain America and Captain Marvel.

I remember grinding on Day 6 of the Captain America arena and praying that my seventh day of grinding would be enough...for a three-star!

Those were the good old days. And people whining that it took too long to score 50,000 points in a 1-week arena and the milestones were like a quadzillion points just to get a single PHC or something. We had to get our goodies from rank rewards instead.

And let's not forget, people whined that there were too many arenas. We had 2 a week (3-star and 4-star) but people wanted a "break" from so many of them as if they were participating in all of them when they weren't.

Now we have like 8 weekly arenas or something.

Yeah, the overall way you progress in the game has accelerated.
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Definitely a change in how Synergy works too! Was there always Synergy...?
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 688 ★★★
    Jestress wrote: »
    I joined during the Rocket/Groot event. First character I used consistently was a 3* Netflix DD. What a n00b.

we started at the same time
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 688 ★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »
    DAVIDTH wrote: »
    I started 3rd day after the game launched, was so fun playing for the first time back then (I had a 2* BW and SW as my first 2*'s and they were crazy powerful)

Black Widow wasn't released until the Age of Ultron special event.

looooooooooool
  • I joined may 2016 so that was all new info to me. Did hero use really reward Daredevil?
  • I started 2 years ago. I remember when dr stange was god
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 344
    dr1adb5ckypn.jpg

Speaking of Old Contest... I went back and checked into my old account and saw this lmao!
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 345
    It was item use that awarded the Netflix DD i remember getting what seemed like at least 10 two stars and a handful of 3 stars of him
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 345
    This is a great thread by the way tip of the cap to the OP
  • Remember when support actually read your tickets and a human typed the response.