**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

TOP 10 CHAMPS THAT NEED TO BE BUFFED BY THE END OF 2018

10) Sentry
9)Ant Man
8)IRON MAN
7) Carnage
6)Captain/Ms marvel
5)Joe Fix it
4)Groot
3)Iron Patriot
2)Magneto
1)She hulk

Comments

• Cosmos_2002Cosmos_2002 Posts: 137
    I agree Cap Marvel and Miss Marvel could be reworked, but KAMALA needs it more.
  • Cosmos_2002Cosmos_2002 Posts: 137
    Colossus too.
  • Yes
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 283 ★★
    The marvels are fine straight and to the point just attack. Need to fix the s2. With magneto just need to increase his bleed ability. For some reason they nerfed it last year and his s1 is capped at 1 bleed when it could do 2.
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Sentry for sure
  • DevilwingDevilwing Posts: 24
    What about spider Gwen?
  • TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    edited January 2018
    Devilwing wrote: »
    What about spider Gwen?

omg you just reminded me, they have already "buffed" her once.

Remember, her special 1 used to be the method for changing fighting modes. (Hunter/Trap Spider)

I was so excited when i heard that she would change modes by dashing back and holding block for 1.5 sec.

I was like "man, i wonder what new cool Special 1 animation she will have."

sigh, the buff actually made her special 1 do LESS than it previously did. used to do "spidey sense" AND mode, now just "spidey sense".

heck, she can't stand another buff ... the next one will have the same special 1 animation, but without the "spidey sense" buff. leaving us with only some harmless back-flips.

wow, sorry if i seem snarky kabam, but that just felt a bit lazy.

EDIT: Sorry OP, i forgot to mention that I agree with your list (though i don't have sentry).
  • Bosko888670Bosko888670 Posts: 1
    Deadpool x-force
  • okay!
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    VENOM AND CARNAGE. These two should be waaay nastier damage dealers than they currently are.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Iron Fist, Juggernaut and Karnak. absolute trash of the 6 star roster.
  • i AGREE.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Replace the lady marvels with venom. She is much more better. Venom has the perfect look, aggresive fighting style but his abilities were clearly not worked on properly.
  • Spirit your bloceked too hehehhe
  • Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
    black bolt and rhino

blade and sparky lol
    @CosmicAymar Yep I get released on 27th.
  • CosmicAymarCosmicAymar Posts: 73
    edited February 2018
    lol, Bro same sucks tho
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Gamora too
  • Elite Best meme lol.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    spider gwen as well
    Also venom.
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    Sentry ASAP
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    Capt Marvel and Ms Marvel might not be god tir but they are far from bad. Great attackers.
    Kamala and Colossus should be in that list
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I believe we will be getting a new Ironman with infinity wars. At the conclusion of Black panther event he makes mention of needing a new armor
  • holy ****, I got Blade!!!!!! 4*
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    holy ****, I got Blade!!!!!! 4*

Cool. But that has literally nothing to do with this lol
  • Drenlin wrote: »
    I believe we will be getting a new Ironman with infinity wars. At the conclusion of Black panther event he makes mention of needing a new armor

Damn/