**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6

When can we expect act 6?

Comments

• Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Most likely in the fall when they're more 6 star champs and resources to rank up. I think their number one mission should be fixing the bugs and in game content then work on a new Act.
    lol for real thou that should be their mission even thou I think the bugs are in the game on purpose to cash grab because I don't see how they can do all the daily stuff in the unit store and everything else but cant fix the parry bug or the champions moving on its own sometimes.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Parry isn’t bugged. They changed the timing on it without saying they did. When blade came out he would bleed with a well timed block but not parry. Then kabam changed the well timed block to bleed to be on the same time as the parry. This isn’t a big it’s intentional. I know it sucks but it’s not bugged it’s intentional. I have never had a problem with my champs moving on their own
    ok I've had a lot of problems and I've check YouTube and also the forms and other people has the same issue there's actually a form about the parry and other bugs in the game that's affecting others and I have an iphone 8 plus so its not like my phone is the issue because you may not have any issues don't mean others aren't affected by bugs in the game. some guys in my alliance are having the same issue.
    oh ok makes sense, but there's other area in the game I've seen ppl have issues with including my self there's a few bugs in the game all u have to do is go thru the forms to see some of them and vids to prove the bugs, all im sayin is that I would rather them work on the champs and bugs and other area of the game before investing time in a new Act.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    I’m not saying the champs aren’t moving on their own. I’ve heard a lot of people say this. Just has never happened to me. Parry is working as intended. They changed the timing on it. I have even made a post about parry being changed. It’s not bugged. That how they want it. U can’t parryafter moving backwards. Your champ has to move forward in order for parry to work

@NastyEfnNate You’re right, only the AI can parry after moving backwards. And don’t forget the AI can parry twice within a single combo while not breaking their block stance. More specifically:

1) Move backwards and parry
    2) Continue blocking after the first combo hit that was parried failed because of assassin
    3) Parry the 3rd combo hit after a parry attempt on the 1st combo hit and blocking the 2nd combo hit
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I’m not saying the champs aren’t moving on their own. I’ve heard a lot of people say this. Just has never happened to me. Parry is working as intended. They changed the timing on it. I have even made a post about parry being changed. It’s not bugged. That how they want it. U can’t parryafter moving backwards. Your champ has to move forward in order for parry to work

I had no idea that was what was happening with parry. Thanks for this post, it will help me quite a bit.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    @NastyEfnNate there’s a lot of bugs. Void doesn’t gain an attack boost from fear of the void, synergies don’t work on defense, there are some bugged synergies. I was using an 18% attack synergy team for LOL that only increased my base attack by 16.5 so I couldn’t get the longer timer with my sl. Modok isn’t supposed to parry when he does his autoblock but he does anyway. There’s plenty of them out there
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Parry isn’t bugged./quote]

I never had problems parrying.
    didn't know it was bugged
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Lol...the game has tons of bugs right now. Probably the worst it's ever been. The previous update took 2 months and didn't fix anything of relevance.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    These are all minor bugs. Definitely not bad enough to not put out new content. None of it keeping u from finishing content
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    What r these bugs that you’re talking about? There’s very few bugs in the game right now. There’s DV that misses the occasional L2 but that’s not every time. Besides that what bugs need to be fixed?
    These are all minor bugs. Definitely not bad enough to not put out new content. None of it keeping u from finishing content

@NastyEfnNate Are you trying to say that as long as players continue to spend $ to finish content that fixing bugs should not be one of Kabam's priorities? Or that playing through a high amount of "minor bugs" is acceptable and should be expected?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    What r these bugs that you’re talking about? There’s very few bugs in the game right now. There’s DV that misses the occasional L2 but that’s not every time. Besides that what bugs need to be fixed?

@NastyEfnNate Are you trying to say that as long as players continue to spend $ to finish content that fixing bugs should not be one of Kabam's priorities? Or that playing through a high amount of "minor bugs" is acceptable and should be expected?

The group that fixes the game is different from the group that develops new content. It's not like they can only do one at the expense of the other. I'd like act 6 ASAP and certainly don't want them to wait until the community feels like the game is bug free lol. Also all content in the game can be completed without $. Money is just a short-cut.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    @ all

A bit off topic, isn't is? :)

When is Act 6 coming? Kabam, answer us, now!!!!!!!!!11111111oneoneone

^^