**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R5 5* dupped blade or R2 6* captain America ww2?

LittleYinYinLittleYinYin Posts: 69
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Yesterday complete act 5 pull a 6* captain America ww2 .. I never use CA before but It seem is the best 6* champion at this moment ? I actually plan to get yondu cause in quest yondu give me a big hard time .

R5 5* dupped blade or R2 6* captain America ww2? 52 votes

R5 5* dupped blade
61%
NevvBHaji_SaabRenegade_DoggyWilljackson16Fluffydragon2TheLazyKingLoPrestiTeflonscoundrelHell_GoliathJJ4302NguyenDauDanicb94Username819273943KihlgastSac123_RapidlyJohnyzeroShinyMew2raffsterSuperSam57 32 votes
R2 6* captain America ww2
34%
AjavedHulk_77George_hmoreDropfaithKirklinGAM3RGUYFoxhero007Darkrider05Palito_DiazMonk1Tom3579NiteAndDaeElitehunterMy_SuperiorBahamutLogan00DesanonimoGhostboytjie 18 votes
R5 5* dupped ice man
3%
G-Hun-GearSpiritOfVengeance 2 votes

Comments

• MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    R5 5* dupped blade
    How close are you to a second 6 Star?

If you’re close. Then wait, see if you get super lucky and dupe cap. If you do and r2 him i bet his prestige will be off the charts
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    R5 5* dupped blade
    MattScott wrote: »
    How close are you to a second 6 Star?

If you’re close. Then wait, see if you get super lucky and dupe cap. If you do and r2 him i bet his prestige will be off the charts

But remember how log the god tier 4 Star champs were still better than the base 5 stars.

I’m sure it will be the same again. The god tier of the “star class below” will still be relevant for a long long time.
  • Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    R5 5* dupped blade
    really? captain american insted blade? ...
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,423 ★★★★
    R5 5* dupped ice man
    I'll go with Iceman... Blade's best fighting ground is AW... A couble of Blades are needed in every battle group. But by Thursday, there will be a whole army of blades, so I think AW should be set. And I think, Iceman is more versatile with a lot of tricky nodes in AQ and Story...
  • LittleYinYinLittleYinYin Posts: 69
    I will hold to R5 first . Cause I also worried blade will get nerf after this coming feature crystal .. I think might nerf the synergy cause a bit unbalanced
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    R5 5* dupped blade
    CA sucks in comparison to Blade, why is this even a question?
  • Moved this to the Strategy and Tips section of the forum.